Who's gonna buy the book 7?
  I will buy it!
  i will buy it later
  I will wait until Christmas
  I won't buy that thing!!!
View Results

Lilianetty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:03 pm
Thanks to all of you for writing in my post.i will buy that book no matter what.And about the day don't worry,I only readed on webs and newspapers.Maybe they telling the truth.Maybe not.Every body makes mistakes.But if thats the case,July will be the best month ever! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:33 pm
well duh i am  

thebeatler

thebeatler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:37 pm
If you want to get the 7th book, I suggest that yougo to Target because I got it cheaper and with no line. $16.99 I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:15 pm
its all mynes whee stressed  

sandflea

Al3jandr0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:42 pm
yes of course.look my picture is my animal crossing potter jeje.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:09 am
i love harry potter and want the book to come out soon so i can read it.  

montypup13

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:46 am
I am SO going to beg my mom the moment I hear it's for sale. But she'd never let me go to the bookstore at midnight. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:31 am
I plan on getting the book, and so does one of my friends, but we've both agreed to not read the last two chapters until we see each other, then we can cry and whatever else may come....But, damn I want the book and wanna read it, but at the same time I DON'T...Man this is tough...  

WinchesterFan

5,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:19 am
of course im buying it, what kind of silly question is that. It's almost sick to ask that. j/k. But im definately buying that book rolleyes Gosh I'm predictable  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:11 am
I think it would be neat if the book came out on Harry's birthday.
But yes, I will have to buy the book and see what happens! 4laugh  

Queen Cranberry

FayeKasumiValentine1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:16 am
I'll be the nut in the Barnes and Noble dressed up like Remus Lupin. I will preorder mine from Barnes and Noble, but go there for a midnight release party. I did that with Half-Blood Prince and actually got third place in the cotume contest. I was the only nineteen-year-old lol . I don't care though, the minute it turns midnight I will have that book in my hand pulling a Gollum going "My precious!". I will have to make myself go to sleep. Oh yeah, I am getting it! I am on pins and needles, yet at the same time sad to see the end of our dear boy wizard. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:00 am
3nodding I'm going to buy the book too, though I'll probably reserve it first and go to the book parties like I did for the past two... sweatdrop  

x Haruhi in Wonderland x

Lilianetty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:01 pm
I will buy the book in Plaza las Americas(The bigger store of all Puerto Rico).They made an amazing sell when the six book arrived.(They were like 10,000 people there,I think).I was the number 654 in the line.Hope this time I'll be the number 1,hehe.I want to know what will happen with Harry and his crew.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:27 am
I am so going to buy it! I'll be the first... Thousand in line!  

Vixell

iBarty

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:51 am
I'm definitely going to buy it..I'll probably go to the Barnes and Noble party they'll do so I can have it preordered and get the membership price off it as well. I'll probably read it in three days or less like I did with HBP. Maybe I can do less but it depends on if I have a job or not then. sweatdrop
I went to my first party thing for Harry Potter last year for HBP and it was cool. I was number five in line because I waited with some people (friends) very early in the morning so we could get our numbers.  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff