Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:08 am
Guitarhero356
Actually it went furter than that, apparently i've had her blessings for a while, yesterday I sat down and talked to her, I got some questions answered, and I found something that wroks for me, I mean people don't have to understand it.

I mean, since that choice i've been relaxed more so than usual and people pick up on that. Plus, she even works with the creator indirectly, or Jesus, or however you want to say that. I mean she's friends with the archangel Haniel.

But what really helped me make up my mind is that she's gone out of her way even if discreetly to get me to follow her again, she was the one that sent Julia to me, and from there it was just a bunch of investigating that led up to this.

So pretty much yes I have found a Goddess to follow.
Well, congratulations then, and I hope that your relationship with Her turns out much better than mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:35 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Guitarhero356
Actually it went furter than that, apparently i've had her blessings for a while, yesterday I sat down and talked to her, I got some questions answered, and I found something that wroks for me, I mean people don't have to understand it.

I mean, since that choice i've been relaxed more so than usual and people pick up on that. Plus, she even works with the creator indirectly, or Jesus, or however you want to say that. I mean she's friends with the archangel Haniel.

But what really helped me make up my mind is that she's gone out of her way even if discreetly to get me to follow her again, she was the one that sent Julia to me, and from there it was just a bunch of investigating that led up to this.

So pretty much yes I have found a Goddess to follow.
Well, congratulations then, and I hope that your relationship with Her turns out much better than mine.
course, she huh?  

Guitarhero356

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:50 pm
...Say what?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:37 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
...Say what?
Pardon me, I was tripping on some weed when I replyed to that.  

Guitarhero356

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:03 am
rofl

You know, I probably won't be the first to say this, but no chance that the paranoid effects of the weed created the banshees?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:46 am
Nihilistic Seraph
rofl

You know, I probably won't be the first to say this, but no chance that the paranoid effects of the weed created the banshees?
Oh, that's mean! *beats Nihl with a blunt object*  

Jameta
Captain

Guitarhero356

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:24 am
The Banshees are gone and I'm still not sure they were banshees I just think they were, I have good protective spirits around me, and that problem was taken care of before I spent two days on weed, every time I turned around my trusty friends were handing me some more, it was awesome.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:13 pm
Well My experience with aphrodities was different in a way. After the pain of loss of love she helped comfort me like no one else could. I don't try to wear sduch emotions on my sleve being a guy. Its just a thing i do. Im not completley shut out of my emotions. Just in more public places try to be conservative in what emotions i portray. Aphrodities has a time and place for me but all in all besides love issues is not really much help for other things. Love is her forte and she does that job well.  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:30 pm
Jameta
Nihilistic Seraph
rofl

Oh, that's mean! *beats Nihl with a blunt object*
*points to post below Jameta's*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:40 pm
Guitarhero356
The Banshees are gone and I'm still not sure they were banshees I just think they were, I have good protective spirits around me, and that problem was taken care of before I spent two days on weed, every time I turned around my trusty friends were handing me some more, it was awesome.

User Image
who put the img in my post?  

Guitarhero356

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:14 pm
Guitarhero356
Guitarhero356

User Image
Nihl. I think he remembered that I told Mods that they could indicate if they've editted a post, and decided to show off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:34 pm
Jameta
Guitarhero356
Guitarhero356

User Image
Nihl. I think he remembered that I told Mods that they could indicate if they've editted a post, and decided to show off.
Oh.......  

Guitarhero356

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:17 pm
It just means I cleaned up the spelling and grammar, so you don't think I changed what you said and start to freak out 3nodding  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff