Reply ~ Main Forum ~
In The News... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhilus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:14 pm
I cant wait to join the millitary this nect year and help take care of this situation ...even if i die...im takeing a few of thoughs sadistic bastards with me 3nodding ......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:21 pm
Mankind is a plague...and we are ruthless in our way's...

mee_shee
You gotta think - if they can find ways like THAT to blow up planes. What else is next?

It's scary to think of how cruel mankind can be.

Oh bother, there goes my head again.

Nyhilus

Perestroyka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:21 am
My friend was travelling back from Germany yesterday and as far as we know is still at the airport waiting for checks and stuff. He's out of phone credit too! xd
yami_kutsuu
The sad thing is the Muslims who are doing this, are actually considered GOOD Muslims. They are actually following Islamic beliefs. Recently, I had the privilege to hear a friend of the family give a lecture about religion, and I was amazed to hear that Islam actually isn't all that peaceful... Actually, Muslims believe that Christians and Pagans are the vilest of all creatures and will burn in the pits of Hell. Unfortunately, I couldn't spell the name of the book in the Koran where that is found, but it's in there. Also, their Koran tells them to kill all non-Muslims.

It's weird, because everyone says that Islam is such a peaceful religion, and only the radicals are hijacking planes, and bombing people, but it's not. I mean, they ARE radical, but in a good way, according to Islamic beliefs.
It's near the beginning I think. I have a muslim friend who puts up with me despite the fact I could be considered Pagan. Can't blame them for having a grudge against Christians though, what with the crusades and all...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:51 am
Ahh, the delights of terrorism threats, it wasn't just London based airports that were affected, EVERY airport in the whole of the UK had to ban all hand luggage apart from specified item.

As for the actual plot, in the British press at least it was publicised that they were planning to blow the planes up over big american cities for maximum carnage, not only everyone on board but people on the ground as well, in a densly populated city like New York (again) for instance it would have been a pretty bad massacre.  

Isobel Bellamy

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:59 pm
paranoid bastards.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items