Oh it a favourite!!

also

"So you're an An Tir-ian maid huh? Are the songs true?"
"Of course! Care for a demonstration?" xd

Gotta love "The Naughty Young Maids of An Tir" 3nodding rofl

Oh oh Ill help><  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:11 pm
[Atropa Belladonna]
Somebody was heating dinner at my direction and he asked me when it was ready. I told him to wait until everything heated up and the meat went soft.

grand  

Felix OFlyn

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:14 pm
north_of_nita
Rial k**e
north_of_nita
Yelling at the top of your lungs "get your hand out of there" when someone goes to get the knife from between your boobs.

Haveing a lord or lady sit on your lap and say "Ive had bonnyer"

When wenching you start talking about the meat in the kitchen and what goes out of it... Yes this did happen... and yes I was wenching a full table at the time... And YES my uncle was working in the kitchen><

Are you a good wench?

according to those I have served, Im good at what I do^^
I did end up serveing the head table Ulf Bloodfoot Fallgrson and Amanda Kendal of Westmoreland (Principality of Tir Righ at the time)

I do belive I have met Amanda.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:36 pm
Rial k**e

She is a very kind Lady, I loved serving her. It was my first time wenching too, I barely had any time to eat what was put on my plate><  

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:31 pm
north_of_nita
Rial k**e

She is a very kind Lady, I loved serving her. It was my first time wenching too, I barely had any time to eat what was put on my plate><

I have acctually served at a feast befor I know how it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:07 pm
Rial k**e
north_of_nita
Rial k**e

Everyone had heatstroke, it was crazy. I was about the only one that was running around the whole time with watter or anything else to put in peoples glasses  

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:01 am
north_of_nita
Rial k**e
north_of_nita
Rial k**e

Everyone had heatstroke, it was crazy. I was about the only one that was running around the whole time with watter or anything else to put in peoples glasses

Right on  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:19 am
"Lift them up as high as they'll go... now you jiggle it like this... much better!"
-Mistress Margie arranging me properly in an ill-fitting corset (the first I'd ever worn & on loan from a friend)... in the (rather full) tavern.

I then spent the rest of the night following those instructions trying to make the darn thing fit for more than 5 minutes.... blaugh

JewelsSparkle

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:09 pm
JewelsSparkle
"Lift them up as high as they'll go... now you jiggle it like this... much better!"
-Mistress Margie arranging me properly in an ill-fitting corset (the first I'd ever worn & on loan from a friend)... in the (rather full) tavern.

I then spent the rest of the night following those instructions trying to make the darn thing fit for more than 5 minutes.... blaugh

Every now and then I am very thankful that I do not have brests.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:12 am
Rial k**e
JewelsSparkle

XD I quite like them... but the corset I was wearing was designed for a "flat chested 14 year old"..... which I'm not... (I'm 2nd from left)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They stayed in... but just barely!

JewelsSparkle

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:42 am
JewelsSparkle
Rial k**e
JewelsSparkle

XD I quite like them... but the corset I was wearing was designed for a "flat chested 14 year old"..... which I'm not... (I'm 2nd from left)

It looks.... nice... on you ^_~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:48 pm
Rial k**e
JewelsSparkle
Rial k**e
JewelsSparkle

Oh yeah, that was diplomatic. razz  

Dragostae

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:21 am
Dragostae
Rial k**e
JewelsSparkle
Rial k**e
JewelsSparkle

It really was wasn't it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:24 am
Rial k**e
Dragostae
Rial k**e
JewelsSparkle
Rial k**e
JewelsSparkle

It really was wasn't it.

xd The lady who loaned me the corset later described my first corset experience to a friends saying "I took Jewels to the tavern & introduced her to a couple of my friends. I came back a couple of hours later & there she was, sitting on one guy's lap surrounded by 13 other guys! I'd say she was a success!"
Me: "It was (because of) the conversation! Really it was! It had nothing to do with the corset! And that guy who gave me a neck massage, he was just doing that to be nice, it wasn't so he could look down at my chest &... I'm losing this argument, aren't I?"
Them: xd 3nodding

JewelsSparkle

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:09 pm
JewelsSparkle
Rial k**e
Dragostae
Rial k**e
JewelsSparkle

It really was wasn't it.

xd The lady who loaned me the corset later described my first corset experience to a friends saying "I took Jewels to the tavern & introduced her to a couple of my friends. I came back a couple of hours later & there she was, sitting on one guy's lap surrounded by 13 other guys! I'd say she was a success!"
Me: "It was (because of) the conversation! Really it was! It had nothing to do with the corset! And that guy who gave me a neck massage, he was just doing that to be nice, it wasn't so he could look down at my chest &... I'm losing this argument, aren't I?"
Them: xd 3nodding

so you had 14 guys staring at your chest? I mean I'm sure it realy was the conversation.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff