Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:06 am
'Oh no... Oh no oh no oh no...' Jonouchi thought frantically upon seeing Seto up in a tree, crouched and trying tentatively to catch the birds without falling off the branch. 'Man, how did he even get up there?'
"Seto? What are you doing up there? Come on down, okay?" Jonouchi called. He didn't notice his backpack string waving tauntingly in the wind.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:08 pm
Seto turned his attention towards the other, then to the strap. Oh, he came down alright, he came down right on his intended target, the string. Purring like the happy puss he'd become. He stared innocently at Jou's angry face with the piece of string in his mouth. "No.... Hurt." He spoke the only two words he remembered at this point, which he'd seemingly associated with Jounouchi.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:54 pm
Mokuba headed down the sidewalk toward Setos school. usually Seto would pick him up after school was out, but he was late. So he decided to head down to his school and see if everything was ok. He reached outside and ran into Joey and what appeared to be his brother...only..he wasa cat." Joey! Whats going on?" Mokuba shouted coming over to them." Whats up with Seto?" Mokuba asked looking down at his brother playing with the string at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:48 pm
Seto blinked up at the other carefully, his tail swishing behind him playfully, before he pounced onto the other boy's loose shoe tie. He was purring this whole time, barefoot and with baggy cloths on, ears and a tail.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:16 pm
((he pounced on Mokubas shoes right, sorry, just making sure sweatdrop ))Mokuba looked shocked at first but then pet Seto behind the ear. "What happend to you bro?" he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:55 pm
"Ha- Happa- Happen?" The other looked confused while he tried to mimick Mokuba.

He had released the shoe string when the other had petted him and was purring again, happily leaning into the other's touch.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:34 am
Jonouchi lay stunned on the ground. 'Not hurt? I'll show him not hurt!' He thought angrily. That was quickly replaced by 'I've just been pounced by Seto Kaiba... oh my god...'
Jonouchi scrambled up upon seeing Mokuba and hearing his query. "He's turned into some super cat boy thing. I don't think he even knows who he is."
Jonouchi followed Mokuba's example and gingerly scratched behind Seto's ears.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:42 pm
Mokuba continued to scratch his Setos ears. " I wonder which of his experiements couldve done this? " Mokuba wondered. " He never got to tell me what it was, but I can try and look for any that I havent seen yet. Which will probably be the one that did this to him." Mokuba explained still scratching him and he couldnt help but smile a little. he had to admit, Seto looked cute like this.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:51 pm
Seto was purring though right now, he was purring and trying to mimick the others both and state what he knew so far. "Not hurt? Hap- happe- who?" The other commented, looking slightly confused by the words, he was learning again, bit by bit.

His purring grew louder when there were two stratching behind his ears and he started to rub against them like any cat would.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:29 am
'Okay... Seto is rubbing against my legs... okay brain just stay calm.' Jonouchi couldn't help but crouch down and play with him.
"We should probably take you home, try and teach you names or something..." Jonouchi commented.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:45 pm
"Names. Happened, not, who hurt...." The other commented, before lifting up his arms to the other like a child would when they wanted to be held. "Not hurt..." He simply commented.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:43 pm
Mokuba smiled a little as he stopped scratching and playing with Seto so he could get picked up." Yeah, we'll teach you somethings and then I'll try and figure out how to get you back to normal." Mokuba replyed to his brother with a smile.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:11 pm
The other blinked, he liked being held and he yawned as he felt safe with the other boy wonderfully safe with him. "Words...." The other mimicked, softly before another yawn came.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:11 pm
Jonouchi took the hint and picked up the reaching Seto like he was a child. He heard the other purr loudly, contented.
"Mokuba, do you have a car you can call or something? If Seto were himself, I don't think he'd want to be walking around like this." Jonouchi stroked Seto's hair and let him rest his chin on his shoulder, his thoughts on suspension.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:24 pm
Seto had already fallen asleep, purring contently in the other's arms, his tail flicked contently while his ears twitched slightly from the dream he was likely having.

His extra features easily hidden by the oversized Trenchcoat he wore. He blinked, fully contented.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff