If You Were A Ninja... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:10 pm
Name: Suiton Mizumaru

Home: Hidden mist (can't thinK of the "gakure" name)

Primary weopons: A long blue spear, and water

Kekkei Genkai: Mizumaru posses a kekkei genkai slightly similar to Haku's. It allows him to condense the vapor in the air to form water to be used for various jutsus. He can control the water to a small extent.

Bio: Mizumaru is a skilled shinobi, he specializes in powerful water jutsu's and fighting with his spear. His parents were both killed by missing nin's about 5 years ago. He became a hunter nin as sort of a way to get revenge. Mizumaru is pretty social and easy-going, he prefers to work alone on missions for fear of loosing someone else. Because of his kekkei genkai he climbed through the ranks quickly, but with much hard work. His main jutsus are Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu (water explosion skill), and a self prefected jutsu similar to Suirou no Jutsu (water prison skill). His new jutsu involves combining his kekkei genkai to create a large ball of water on his right hand, and anything that enters this space can't get out or move until the jutsu is broken. This skill can be used as a shield from projectiles, or used to sufficate of paralize.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:31 pm
Name: Sarasu Otonashi [And no, the literal translation is not her name -.-;;]
Home: Kirigakure
Primary Weapon: Ice jutsus and two curved katana

Special: The Otonashi clan has no bloodline limit, but they do have a skill that is passed down through the family. No one outside of it is allowed to learn it, making it a sort of coveted asset, seeing as how it always kills the victim. One downside, however, is that it takes up a lot of chakra, so the user must only use it in a desperate situation.

The skill is, put simply: shoot ice into the sky and slash. In other words, while fighting, the Otonashi crosses the blades in front of their face in an X. They balance one blade on the other and perform the proper hand seals with one hand. Once the seals are made, they hold both blades in both hands again and spit a shower of ice shards at the sky, which then fall towards the enemy from all sides. While the enemy is dodging the ice, the Otonashi attacks them from a blind spot and effectively kills them.

Appearance: She is tall, around 5'8, and has dark skin, sort of the color of coffee. Even with her height, she looks very frail and shy, as though if you talk to her she'll run and hide. She has long black hair that reaches to just below her shoulder blades, that always fall in front of her face, like she's hiding. One of her eyes is an amethyst purple, the other is a striking gold. She wears her pants baggy, so that she doesn't feel too constricted, and does not wear the Chuunin vest. Instead, she wears a long, deep purple coat that falls to her knees and has a few buttons at her chest done up to keep her covered. On the back of her gloves, the symbol of the Otonashi clan, a pair of crossed katanas, is sewn in red. She wears her hitai-ate around her waist, near her shuriken holster. The sheaths for the katanas are hidden under her coat and are strapped to her waist as well, and kunai are concealed in her sleeves in case she doesn't have time to draw the katanas.  

Salaam Dementia

TheCopyNinja

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:56 pm
Name:sogaro hiitan
Class: Jonin
Home: Konohagakure
Primary Weapon: My ninjutsus

No blood line limit but it would be cool to have sharingan sweatdrop but a vast knowledge of many ninjustus not limited to just the village along with a very high chakara level

i would wear my headband either around my neck or around my right arm and have the standerd jounin uniform  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:12 pm
ninjas awesome  

DaemonKat

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:43 am
name : Mithaso Tyranos
class: Academy student
home: Sand
Primary weapon: twin kodachi's ( A bit kenshinish sweatdrop )

I would have the bloodlimit that my current char has an enhanced sense system allowing me to notice more.

I would usually be weaking a cloak and have the headband tied around my nick.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:46 am
Name: Asaki Kobayashi "Aki"
Home: Mist
Primary Weapon: Water Jitsus, Kunai Knives, Shurikens, Needles

Special: Can dissapear in a split second and kill you in an instant. Has very fast speed and incredible chakra control.

Appearance:Black hair, red eyes, 149 cm, very hot tempered.

d0minatriX

III-Kai-III

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:40 am
Name: Kurairu Karasu
Home: Konoha Gakure
Primary Weapon: Katana

Special Jutsu: Karasu clan bloodline limit allows the user to move at great speeds with raised reflexes when mastered, but it comsumes chakra at an alarming rate when used for long periods of time.

Appearance: Medium height, Hitai-ate band around his neck facing forward bearing the leaf symbol. The band is very scratched and damaged. Always appears sickly with gray under his eyes, as if he has a constant head cold (I really do in real life >.< ) Wears all black iunder his chuunin vest with his katana strapped to his waist.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:59 am
Name: Arachi Sendochi (Nickname Sender or Sendo)

Home: Hiding-in-Grass

Weapon of Choice: Senbon.

Personalized Jutsu: A kekkei genkei, Yamataki no Jutsu, or Hiding in Shadows technique, where by I can vanish completely just by stepping into the shadow or shade cast by any person or object. I can also hide in dark colored items, such as a cloak, by throwing it above my head and then casting the jutsu. Also allows me to mold shadows into weapons with my chakra. Passed down from Arachi to Arachi.

Appearance: Very pale, tall and slender, with gray eyes and black, messy hair. Hates being outside in the daytime, perfers the night for walking about and such. His hitai-ate is not that of Hiding-in-Grass, but rather Hiding-in-Shadow village's.

(Hiding in Shadow village is my own village. It's located underground and the people there all know shadow jutsus)  

Orion Xerxes

Zett Argentum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:56 pm
Name: Izanagi Kagetsu (a.k.a Hidden Cloud's Lost Izanagi because he is a "lost" cause to his clan and his village)
Clan: Izanagi
Home: Hidden Cloud Village (Kumogakure no Sato)
Weapons of choice: Hand-claws, shuriken
[Unique] Skills: Yamiyo Isei no Jutsu (Dark Night Power. Ninjutsu. Releases high amounts of chakra), Hanrin Tsuku no Jutsu (Half-Moon Strike. Ninjutsu. Uses half of the power gained from Yamiyo Isei and sends a cutting wave of chakra towards the enemy, cutting anything in its way), Garou Danketsu (Hungry Wolf Combo. Taijutsu. Flurry of punches/clawing attacks that absorb a small amount of chakra), Kakeru no Jutsu (Flying. Ninjutsu. A jutsu that requires many uses of the Bird hand seal that allows Kagetsu to fly for a maximum amount of five minutes per use), Yomi Metsuki (Hades-Eyes. Doujutsu. A doujutsu that is genetically passed down to each blood relative of the Izanagi clan. It can absorb any amount of chakra from a foe who is using genjutsu or ninjutsu. It can only be used a few times every day though. If it is used too much in a day, it will uncontrollably focus ALL of the user's chakra to his/her eyes, which drains the rest of the body of chakra completely, killing them), Getsurei (Age of the Moon. Kinjutsu. A forbidden jutsu that Kagetsu created himself which was the reason he was labeled an S-rank criminal in Hidden Cloud after accidently killing many fellow ninjas when first using it. The jutsu focuses pure chakra into both of the user's hands and is similar to Naruto's Rasengan, but with both hands. Though very much like Rasengan and Chidori, Getsurei can only be used by one with the Yomi Metsuki doujutsu. The chakra formed in the hands of the user is golden, the most deadly form of chakra next to the Kyubi's and the Cursed Seal's.)
Appearance: Black, straight hair that reaches the middle of his neck. Wears his Hidden Cloud forehead protector around his neck, and a Hidden Cloud Hunter-nin mask on his face. Is seen in black pants, a net shirt with a black button up shortsleeve shirt over it, black fingerless gloves, and sandals.
Bio The blast created by Kagetsu's newly perfected Getsurei technique killed twenty of Kumogakure's finest Chuunin and Jounin. This incident was the reason Kagetsu was banished from Hidden Cloud and labeled an S-rank criminal. He was supposed to become the next Raikage, but turned down the position because he felt it would be too stressful. He was a prodigy, becoming a Chuunin at 7 and a Jounin at 14. Though Kagetsu is a missing-nin, he earns the trust of Naruto and the gang, in turn giving them a powerful ally. He is usually seen sparring with Kakashi, whom he sees as a rival because of the similar ages they were when they graduated (Kakashi became Chuunin at 6, and Jounin at 13). For some reason, their doujutsus seems to cancel each other out, therefore leaving them with no advantages over each other.

Phew, that took me forever...Had to do some research first smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:58 pm
Name: Paul
Clan: Nashenas(ナシェナス)
Age[b/]: 17
Home[b/]: Sand
Primary Weapon[b/]: katana(刀-{かたな})

Special[b/]: Meimei kage no jutsu (冥々翳の術-{めいめいかげのじゅつ})
I become completely invisible, however, my shadow is still visible (ninjas who train for many years can learn to hide the shadow, early learners' bodies are visible but transparent)

Description[b/]: I am 5'10, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, talk very little and like very few, specialty attack is to use shadow technique (entire area because black shadow, it was in show but cant remember the name right now) along with meimei kage no jutsu for completely invisible attack whether advanced in meimei kage no jutsu or not. i wear my headbwrist, and I have red-colored handle for katana. usually faded beige clothes (for handling heat in desert) I also wear handwraps and legwraps, I wear the traditional sandal for shoes, also, when im not in the desert I wear clothes similar to gaara when he helps narut
ro (int the anime I havent read it in the ma
t its black wi
nstead of p
with white/beige lines (couldnt tell exact)  

Nashenas

Spiral World of Dew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:10 pm
Name: Kuuchuu Aki

Clan: Kuuchuu

Home: Konohagakure

Weapons of choice: Manriki-gusari (Throwing Chain)

[Unique] Skills: Good enough chakra control to be a decent medical ninja and to unfuse the chain she uses as a weapon with chakra to make controling it easier. She can also use her chakra to increase my strength but not nearly so much as Tsunade or Sakura. She very good at taijutsu and can be very creative when she has to be.

Appearance: Short with long brown hair that reaches her lower back and gray eyes. Wears her forehead protector on her forehead, of all things. Wears a navy bule tee-shirt underneath her chuunin vest, lose black pants, and the average blue ninja sandels.

Bio: She was very lazy in the academy and was held back a year because of it, but is still a good ninja despite the minor set back. She didn't really like the idea of her job being nothing but killing one person after the next and decided to become a medical ninja even though her natural talents were in taijutsu. She doesn't truely excel in anything, but her skills are well rounded.

There's what I would be. Nothing special, but not utterly useless either biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:35 pm
Name: Toshiko ??

Home: Konohakagure

Weapons: Kunai Knife and Shuriken?

Personality: Mostly like Hinata but also like Sakura because in the beginning I am weak but smart.

Strength/Skill: She is like Hinata so she is very shy and trys to hide her feelings. At first she is a little weak but if I get the hang of fighting then she gets stronger. Learns as she fights more and as she sees people do it more...  

toshiko1

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:30 pm
Alchemist Uchiha
Name: Arachi Sendochi (Nickname Sender or Sendo)

Home: Hiding-in-Grass

Weapon of Choice: Senbon.

Personalized Jutsu: A kekkei genkei, Yamataki no Jutsu, or Hiding in Shadows technique, where by I can vanish completely just by stepping into the shadow or shade cast by any person or object. I can also hide in dark colored items, such as a cloak, by throwing it above my head and then casting the jutsu. Also allows me to mold shadows into weapons with my chakra. Passed down from Arachi to Arachi.

Appearance: Very pale, tall and slender, with gray eyes and black, messy hair. Hates being outside in the daytime, perfers the night for walking about and such. His hitai-ate is not that of Hiding-in-Grass, but rather Hiding-in-Shadow village's.

(Hiding in Shadow village is my own village. It's located underground and the people there all know shadow jutsus)

Wouldn't that village be called Kagehagakure? Hidden Shadow Village?

Anyway, that's cool! I WANNA BE A SHADOW NINJA TOO! heart

Name: Gijchi Asmaru

Home: Kagehagakure (HIDING IN SHADOWS VILLAGE) whee

Weapon of choice: Bullwhip. (Unusual, yes, but I think it fits)

Jutsu: A resident of Kagegakure, Asmaru specializes in shadow jutsus. His famed technique, All-Covering Darkness, allows a steady flow of dark chakra to flow from his hands over the ground, paralyzing anything it touches. He also is a Sho-yen: a demon holder. He can summon his demonic chakra and turn it into a demonic doppleganger. Instead of trying to destroy his body, the demon within is peaceable, and only can be summoned when Asmaru becomes emotionally upset.

Appearance: I type later.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:37 pm
Name: Kittori Saisou
Class: Anbu
Home: unknown
Primary Weapon: Katana + Kunai

Strength/Ability: She has a black mist that surrowneds her when she's pissed off, it burns whatever is close to it, and kills off all the life forces that it comes in contact with.
She's also very agile...(course most ninja's are XD), kinda like a cat surprised (I wonder why?! neutral )

Appearance: A 16 year old girl, that has black cat ears and tail. She looks sick half of the time, but she really isn't. Her chuunin vest rarely comes off, but it's never zipped up. Camo army pants and army boots to match. She sometimes wears a dress, but thats only on special mission wink .

Personality: She's clumsy but when she's on the job she's as serious as hell. She doesn't like being social but when she's with her sisters she's an active little tyke. Doesn't show many feelings (like love, or the happy ones) since she isn't really happy herself, she keeps people at a distance to make sure she doesn't get attached to things/people. For those she is attached to, she'll defend them with her life...and if you hurt them, she'll kill you sweatdrop  

Kittori

Anxious Blob

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:41 pm
Wow.....wow... I must say that I'm greatly impressed by most of these entries I've seen so far. A lot of you put some interesting thought into this, and came up with some very clever abilities/kekkei genkai. But what I must re-iterate to you all, is this:

Is this really how you'd picture yourself as a ninja, imperfections and all? Remember, I tried my darndest to envision myself if I were a ninja the way I appear in reality (especially the fact that I'm overweight), along with skills that you could be confident in seeing yourself using or possessing.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff