Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
chobits!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akan3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:49 pm
She's cool but I don't think she's cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:33 pm
I love Freya and Yuzuki! Their outfits and personalities are the best ever created.  

Mari Rose

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:06 pm
I think Chii is really Kawaii, I don't see how anyone couldn't think she is. I like Dark Chii's style her dress is so awesome, I do love teh darkness ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:03 am
oooo! I love chobits. Chi is so cute and so is sumomo! I want a persacom. And my bpyfriend acts like hediki, he is such a cute perv. lol  

Sakura_lee_4ever

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:44 pm
Kotoko...I lurve her. Her and Freya, god I love that name, "Freya".  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:30 am
i read only the 2 vol chobits and i love it .chi is so cute plum is so adorable i never got to read the other vol sad  

nlee

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:36 pm
it was really good, but the ending seriously sucked. In my opinion. It just sorta... ended. But if i was in the manga, I would definatley have a guy persocom!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:08 pm
Neko-Yousei
me too! i want to name my kid that! is that dorky? sweatdrop  

Frosted Fai

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:55 pm
Frosted_Fai
Neko-Yousei
me too! i want to name my kid that! is that dorky? sweatdrop

No, it's not. I wanna name my kid that too. And if it's a boy, Frey. They're Norse a God and Goddess, Frey and Freya.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:52 pm
hey is it spelled chii or chi because i watched the first anime and it's called chi goes out but every one says chii hmmmmmmm confused  

jingbandit15

Andserkiel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:19 am
Yay read second volume of chobits! 4laugh Omg, what happened to Chi? Evil sleasebag touching her up stressed scream And poor Hideki, seeing his teacher with his best friend. I guess he still has Yumi, and Chi of course wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:49 pm
Andserkiel
Yay read second volume of chobits! 4laugh Omg, what happened to Chi? Evil sleasebag touching her up stressed scream And poor Hideki, seeing his teacher with his best friend. I guess he still has Yumi, and Chi of course wink
Yumi is so sweet! yumi and yuzuki are the most happy life- worthy characters in this manga 3nodding  

Frosted Fai

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:28 pm
Frosted_Fai
Andserkiel
Yumi is so sweet! yumi and yuzuki are the most happy life- worthy characters in this manga 3nodding

Yuzuki....is teh cool. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:45 pm
Misaki_Chii
Yes, Chobits rocks! Like it so much it's a part of my SN biggrin I agree that the manga is much better than the anime... but the anime is still pretty good ^^
i agree... i like chi's appearance more in the manga- her white hair is awsome! heart  

Frosted Fai

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:55 pm
i personally find chi a little bit anooying and repeatative (haha) sometimes in her actions and it gets a little boring... but the ending made me cry!  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff