Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Wierd feeling Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghetto Luigi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:34 pm
Card388
Yeah thats what i thoguht incase they did i said or she

What?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:35 pm
I thought that SAX was not a he or a she but a it i said or she incase  

Card388
Vice Captain

Kaos0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:22 pm
i hear noises from the games some times  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:17 pm
I have music from mp2 in my mind  

Card388
Vice Captain

Kaos0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:27 pm
Card388
I have music from mp2 in my mind

i have music from all of the games and i play them all the time  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:46 pm
I actually heard Dark Samus's laugh when I was half asleep one time. I went into the room where I had my Gamecube(which had MP2 currently inside) and saw that it was turned on(spooky), so I switch it off. And as I go back to bed, I hear that laugh AGIAN. That was either the scariest or coolest thing that's every happened to me. It's hard to decide.  

Caest

ZX-Omega

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:41 am
Ghetto Luigi
Card388
He? doesnt u mean It or She?
Well they're a whole bunch of parasites working together so technically it would be "they"

Actually it's just one parasite, a large one. And it has copied Samus, who we all know is a female, so technicaly it should also be female. At least that's what I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:34 pm
Zeta_X_Omega
Ghetto Luigi
Card388
Well they're a whole bunch of parasites working together so technically it would be "they"

Actually it's just one parasite, a large one. And it has copied Samus, who we all know is a female, so technicaly it should also be female. At least that's what I think.

its like a boss u dont see a bunch u see one but that one reproduces other X  

Card388
Vice Captain

Momoko Tama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:35 pm
Caest
I actually heard Dark Samus's laugh when I was half asleep one time. I went into the room where I had my Gamecube(which had MP2 currently inside) and saw that it was turned on(spooky), so I switch it off. And as I go back to bed, I hear that laugh AGIAN. That was either the scariest or coolest thing that's every happened to me. It's hard to decide.

eek Whoa.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:51 pm
Caest
That is sooo awesome  

Ghetto Luigi

Alyx the Blade Master

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:06 pm
Ghetto Luigi
Card388

SA-X: My name is Legion, for we are many!
Samus: Stay the hell away from me!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:55 pm
somthing like that happened to me before, i saw a chozo ghost staring at me. I stared at it for awhile, then i blinked and it went poof.  

dethyl v3

Alyx the Blade Master

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:06 am
samusaran99
Caest

eek Whoa.

lets see, Dark Samus possed Game cube VS and Sledge hammer! THat's how I delt with possetion problems.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:50 pm
I used to hear Missile Expansions and stuff...  

AeraThaln7

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:42 pm
Hear Missile expansions?  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items