Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Other Randomness :.
Other Shojo Titles(not Shojo beat) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:51 pm
shadow-lioness
Machi is so cool! [[You can tell, they are going to be making a relationship between her and Yuki. I think I saw them kissing, somewhere.... ]]MAJOR SPOILER FOLLOWS!! [[I believe it was after the curse was broken. o.O]] Akito is cruel.[[ She is cruel to the entire zodiac, when things do not go her way... She almost befirends Tohru, though. o.O]]

<<Kiss?! Wanna see! gonk heart
They make such a nice couple...But I'll keep my patience until the volume comes out from Tokyopop I guess. I'm already itching to know how Tohru broke Momiji's and Kyo's curse [which of course broke everyone else's, which I'm still trying to understand without spoiling too much].
>>

The series is ending soon in Japan though, isn't it? I heard it stops with volume 22 or something...But I have no idea what they're on over there ^^;;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:25 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
shadow-lioness
Machi is so cool! [[You can tell, they are going to be making a relationship between her and Yuki. I think I saw them kissing, somewhere.... ]]MAJOR SPOILER FOLLOWS!! [[I believe it was after the curse was broken. o.O]] Akito is cruel.[[ She is cruel to the entire zodiac, when things do not go her way... She almost befirends Tohru, though. o.O]]

<<Kiss?! Wanna see! gonk heart
They make such a nice couple...But I'll keep my patience until the volume comes out from Tokyopop I guess. I'm already itching to know how Tohru broke Momiji's and Kyo's curse [which of course broke everyone else's, which I'm still trying to understand without spoiling too much].
>>

The series is ending soon in Japan though, isn't it? I heard it stops with volume 22 or something...But I have no idea what they're on over there ^^;;

I have no idea when it ends... Probably soon, though, since the main conflict is resolved. On this forum I am apart of(a KyoTohru forum with only 3 active members gonk ), though, we have a theory. [[We believe the curse was broken, because someone learned to love the cat for who he truly is.]] Then we had some links to back it up. ^.^

[[Actually, I am not sure if they kiss... I thought I saw it, but I am no longer sure. Sorry.... sweatdrop
]]  

Exiled Revolutionary

Bobby Lauren Taylor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:18 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
@Bobby Lauren Taylor: Seriously? That's a shame...What I mean is, I used to have a guild dedicated solely to her, but it umm...pretty much died so I sold it a couple days ago ^^;;

That's too bad. You wouldn't happen to know of a place were I can get scans of her other stuff that hasn't hit the US yet? Was that ever talked about in your guild?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:27 am
I own vol. 12 of Fubura but I havent even read the first one^^  

K.i.s.a.r.a.

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:20 am
@K.i.s.a.r.a.: Agh, you're missing out...I hope you buy the others soon ._.

@Bobby Lauren Taylor: Actually, it wasn't discussed much, but I do have the links of where to get most of everything. Let's see...
- Datte Suki Nande Mon [imcomplete and inactive]
- Kimi Shika Iranai [complete]
- Handsome no Kanojo [Photobucket chapters 1-8]
- Handsome no Kanojo [Photobucket chapters 9-11]

There's more but I have to go now ^^;;
PM me later or something though~

@shadow-lioness: <<But wasn't Momiji the first to be broken? Because if he was then who was the one to love him...That, and Rin and Haru loved each other didn't they?>>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:28 pm
@XxfushigipinayxX [[Well, they are both part of the zodiac, so I am not sure if that would break the curse. For Momiji, maybe it was Momo? And, I am pretty sure the first person to have their curse broken was Kureno.]]  

Exiled Revolutionary

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:06 pm
shadow-lioness
@XxfushigipinayxX [[Well, they are both part of the zodiac, so I am not sure if that would break the curse. For Momiji, maybe it was Momo? And, I am pretty sure the first person to have their curse broken was Kureno.]]

Ah, that makes sense...
<<But what about Hiro's, Kisa's, and Kagura's mothers? If Momo broke Momiji's curse by loving him as a brother, couldn't they have done the same as their mothers?>>

Sorry I'm asking so many questions sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:44 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
shadow-lioness

Ah, that makes sense...
<<But what about Hiro's, Kisa's, and Kagura's mothers? If Momo broke Momiji's curse by loving him as a brother, couldn't they have done the same as their mothers?>>

Sorry I'm asking so many questions sweatdrop

No, it is alright. [[ Well, I don't know about Momo. I am guessing. Besides, she didn't know Momiji was her brother, so maybe it wasn't the same thing... Maybe, hers was unconditional, because she didn't know about the curse, while Hiro, Kisa, and Kagura's mothers slightly feared their children deep down because of the curse? Honestly, we won't be able to fin out until later, though. ]]  

Exiled Revolutionary

Pockey_Bomb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:56 pm
It seems to be that no one is here anymore, aw. Oh well, my favourite from Fruits Basket is Haru. ^_^ -Skips off-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:47 pm
Pockey_Bomb
It seems to be that no one is here anymore, aw. Oh well, my favourite from Fruits Basket is Haru. ^_^ -Skips off-

^.^ Haru rocks your socks! He is one of my favorites, as well.  

Exiled Revolutionary

kafka at the store

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:29 pm
Haru...haru....haru... He's awesome. In all honesty, he's tottaly awesome. 3nodding anyway....I also like Kyo and Yuki... 3nodding and.........I dunno.... stare See ya!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:03 am
I love fruits basket too! But even though people put spoilers in white i still tend to be curious and read them and then i am like damn why did i do that! stressed sweatdrop

Zoix
Crew

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:51 pm
shadow-lioness
Pockey_Bomb

With me so obsessed with Rin, how could I not love Haru? <33

Heh, we should start a Haru FanClub...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:27 am
I've read up to volume 21. So I know what happens. Kyo is so hot!  

Chibisuke Ryoma

5,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Exiled Revolutionary

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:01 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
shadow-lioness
Pockey_Bomb

With me so obsessed with Rin, how could I not love Haru? <33

Heh, we should start a Haru FanClub...

Totally! As what? A thread? Guild?

@Midnight: Silly!

.: Other Randomness :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items