Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:40 am
lol look at this picture :p

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:42 am
I've slept in even later than 1pm before.

It's only $2.50 in US dollar for one letter. Not much when compared to the price of a laptop.

It IS possible to send money using a Money Order and mailing it. The addres and information to mail is on the donation page I believe.
I am the post ninja and I am hiding in a Lobster bucket hehe
I'm going to bed now. I normally go to bed at 2-3am, so it's getting late even for me. I won't be hanging out with my friends until the afternoon, so I shall make good use of the sleep time I have. ninja

if you still want to chat somewhere, I suggest going to the lotto/money games sub forum in the Exchange. There's a "Free Fairy Wings" or "FFW" thread full of people to chat with. I go there to chat, I don't care if I ever win any fairy wings.

Good night! (or good moring, whatever xp )  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:45 am
Zrana
I've slept in even later than 1pm before.

It's only $2.50 in US dollar for one letter. Not much when compared to the price of a laptop.

It IS possible to send money using a Money Order and mailing it. The addres and information to mail is on the donation page I believe.

I'm going to bed now. I normally go to bed at 2-3am, so it's getting late even for me. I won't be hanging out with my friends until the afternoon, so I shall make good use of the sleep time I have. ninja

if you still want to chat somewhere, I suggest going to the lotto/money games sub forum in the Exchange. There's a "Free Fairy Wings" or "FFW" thread full of people to chat with. I go there to chat, I don't care if I ever win any fairy wings.

Good night! (or good moring, whatever xp )

good night! smile i already ate breakfast now and took a shower....

thx for the tip :p  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:33 am
Hello! ^^ Even though I'm off to ebil summer school... Hello! ^^  

Izchi
Crew

Akaii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:26 am
awesome!how do you get the protector to go over your eye like that?....(like kakashi ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:51 am
Xak
awesome!how do you get the protector to go over your eye like that?....(like kakashi ^^)
I think it's like that other donation item where you equip it and then click it again? *sigh* Too bad I don't have one... but I'm waiting on the marketplace for someone to accidently sell their heaband low, lol  

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:52 am
Zrana
I was checking out the other Naruto guild. they only have 2 or 3 active members. It's more professionally set up. I suggest going there for serious discussion, and coming to this one for fun discussion.

There's an "Official Naruto Thread" over in the anime/manga/comics -> anime series sub forum. THe creator of that thread wants to make his OWN Naruto Guild. He knows there are other Naruto Guilds already. This from the same person who made his "official" thread in order to put a stop to all the repeat Naruto threads.

Sounds like hypocrisy to me.
*nods* but I'll tell you guys this, This was the first Naruto based Guild in the new GGN system. You can check the times, so take pride in the fact that we were the first!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:05 am
woohoo we're first! biggrin  

Akaii

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:11 am
Reprieve
Xak
I think it's like that other donation item where you equip it and then click it again? *sigh* Too bad I don't have one... but I'm waiting on the marketplace for someone to accidently sell their heaband low, lol

hm...... i thought it was just 1 item that u could equip both ways......?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:21 pm
Kalmarkid91
Reprieve
Xak

hm...... i thought it was just 1 item that u could equip both ways......?

Uhh...
Let's see.
The headband... you can equip it regulary by clicking once on the item.
Click again and it goes Kakashi style.  

Izchi
Crew

Lessieal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:52 pm
heh guild needs banners @.@ so we can link to it in sigs and all  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:55 pm
I wants teh letter 3nodding hehehe I'm poor ^-^  

Analog Boy
Crew

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:58 pm
Alexina
heh guild needs banners @.@ so we can link to it in sigs and all

People can use the banner I made for the front page, just resize it and edit it to your liking.

Note on items: You can wear both at the same time! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:25 pm
hm
might make me a shikamaru one xd
saying
...cause everything else is so bothersome(sp?)  

Lessieal

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:26 pm
I can make some banners if you want in a little while, my dad thinks I need to do some stupid crappy math b/s so after that, I'll do it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff