Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weylok

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:31 am
Chemical_Kitten
We need a three strikes and out system.

3nodding Yeah. And I don't know why, but theres a damn load of people who haven't posted once. Over 50% I think gonk Mabye clear it up?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:40 am
Weylok
Chemical_Kitten
We need a three strikes and out system.

3nodding Yeah. And I don't know why, but theres a damn load of people who haven't posted once. Over 50% I think gonk Mabye clear it up?

totally agree with that...seems a bit annoyin havin so many people on here but only a rare few posting  

weeping pixie

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:58 am
If my memory serves me correctly, which it does quite a lot of the time... This is not a chatting thread... More of a post once and let a moderator, and only a moderator reply to that post. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:11 am
Make general chat a sticky 3nodding  

Weylok

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:40 am
No.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:25 am
I am wondering how people become mods here?

And also wondering something else... but I might get in trouble for saying it... So I won't incase some scary person banninates me sweatdrop  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:27 am
EmWah

And also wondering something else... but I might get in trouble for saying it... So I won't incase some scary person banninates me sweatdrop
Is it wrong to dissagree with a Moderator, to think they're wrong?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:02 am
WellzY
EmWah

Is it wrong to dissagree with a Moderator, to think they're wrong?

Well apparently it is because I got banninated for doing so.

So what about this 3 strikes out system? Or at least giving people warning before they are banned. It's quite a nasty surprise when you come online only to find out you have been smote by the harsh hand of bannination.  

EmWah
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:04 am
EmWah
Well apparently it is because I got banninated for doing so.

So what about this 3 strikes out system? Or at least giving people warning before they are banned. It's quite a nasty surprise when you come online only to find out you have been smote by the harsh hand of bannination.
No, you got banned for something else. But that issue is over with now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:23 am
I propose a guilt wide happy day/week something to call everyone together again and have some reason to celibrate at street cloging proportions!

I leave this humble offering to the wrath or the higher echilon mods...aka people who have been here the last week.

-Biscuits ninja  

thegreatvincenzo

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:47 pm
The logistics of it are impossible. There's no point to it either. Everyone come on their own accord to do what they wish, that is fun enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:11 am
Suggestion time!

Can someone please clean up the stickys somehow? Like maybe make a thread with a few of them in it or de-sticky some of them. It's getting really cluttery and a bit annoying.  

EmWah
Crew

thegreatvincenzo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:14 am
another suggestion:
looking back along this thread i find that Weylok has suggested alot, seeing this would it be in the moderation hive mind to give him a place among the few official or not that is part of the dabate, o;course you can shoot this bird out of the sky if you dissagree.

I leave this to the vote of many. question  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:33 am
Can someone PLEASE do something about the insane number of stickies?!

Or make me a mod so I can domokun ninja heart  

EmWah
Crew

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out