Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hokay. I add a poll to everything.
  Oh.. alrite..
View Results

Shail Stonrend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:52 am
Ive never left Australia.

Ive done the Harvest season a couple times so I ve been around mainly rural places in Vic and NSW. My dad lives in NT so ive been there and seen uluru. And ive had relatives in all other states apart from SA that ive visited at one time or another.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:48 am
I've thught about doing work for the harvest season as well, because my dad (who used to live in the Wimera) would do it as well.  

WellzY
Crew

Shail Stonrend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:00 am
Citrus fruit is ok money but crap work. Cherrys are awesome but its only a 4 week season. And Ive done apple thinning which is easy but not the best pay  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:26 am
I'm sort of in it for the pay, but also just for the experience it would be interesting.  

WellzY
Crew

Ozumou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:25 pm
Aprt form Country NSW I have lived in Japan, China and London...
not to mention visiting a few plcaes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:04 am
I haven't been out of Australia either....
I've been to heaps of places. Bunderburg, Wollongong, Sydney, Canberra, Taree, Brissy.....heaps of other places especially where dog tracks are. My dad races greyhounds.

Muerte Hermosa

Aaila le stick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:10 am
I've been plenty of places in Queensland GO THE MAROONS!!
I've lived in Townsville, Cunnamulla (dont ask), bald hills and am now living in WONDERFUL brisbane! I've been to gladstone (dump), bundaburg (dump) and the coast plenty of times. I've been to Melbourne and Sydney too. Melbourne is AWESOME i love it so much! Sydney was ok, wasn't a real thrill.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:08 am
I've been to heaps of coastal and country towns in NSW and lower QLD. The furthest west I've been is Trangie. Well thats the only place I can actually remember. Furthest south I've been is just beyond the Vic boarder. I plan to head out west again when I can afford a car. I might head down to melboure one day.

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

goddess_tyche

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:59 am
I've never been out of WA sad But when I finish uni... or on one of my longer breaks I'd like to travel overseas. With Japan, Egypt and a number of places in Europe being my prefered destinations.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:59 am
I was an exchange student in america for a little while that was pretty interesting. I went skiing for the first time and went to all the theme parks. I loooooove rollercoasters razz I also went to Daydream Island (Queensland). Always worth visiting at least once and great for relaxing

kixsy

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 pm
So where have you been in Australia / The world and what did you think of it?

I have been to Queensland where I lived for a year, to Sydney , to Canberra and to Tasmania within Australia. I do want to go see Uluru sometime though.

Overseas, I've been to New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia , Hong Kong - for 23 hours lol. I've been to the USA to these places - California, Colorado, Las Vegas, Arizona - Grand Canyon, Yellowstone N. Park [ wherever that is ], South Dakota - is that where Mt. Rushmore is?, and I think we drove through Nebraska which was full of grass xP I lived there in the USA for six months.

Where would you really love to go? I'd like to visit Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Prague, Amsterdam and Norway. I also want to check out England and New York.

Where are you going? Well, I might go to England to do my university internship at a publishing company.

Where have you lived? Queensland - Aus, Sri Lanka and Melb, Australia as well as the U.S.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:25 pm
Wow that's really impressive lol I feel like I've wasted so many years of my life not travelling lol damn  

kixsy

goddess_tyche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Me and a couple of my friends have talked about going to England over the summer holidays in the next couple of years. That means I have to save up lots of money, and get a passport... and convince myself that I actually want to get on a plane (I'm afraid of heights and enclosed spaces).

I did go away over New Years, to Albany, WA with those friends. It's the first time I've been anywhere in years, and the first time without family. It was fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:02 pm
I love flying lol  

kixsy

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:56 pm
I don't mind flying but I hate flights where we have to pay for movies and the ear popping sensation too.It hurts Dx  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff