Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minigamerchick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:13 pm
i would not be ness but if you have to then if you were me then i would lose  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:52 pm
Keep your space and use long range moves... Try using dash + B to disrupt his normal attacks then combo... When he is in the air he is most vulnerable... Always be careful of counter...  

Thaxynon

Dapper Vampire

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:48 am
no forget counter, if he is a decent player he should not be using counter anyways  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:38 am
Im not bad with bith characters so dont know sorry!!  

Klaxons_Rock

Soul the demon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:56 pm
just us the baseball bat over and over again until he dies  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:59 pm
nes OWNS roy so I dont think it would be hard  

king Hippo

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:32 am
Phantom_Renegade
no forget counter, if he is a decent player he should not be using counter anyways
actually. even pros. will use counter. it's very effective and i've seen it help turn the tide in battle. only people who die on a regular basis will dis it. and that goes for any move or strategy  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:33 am
J-PiPe
tips for ness...well lesee...
1.take advantage of the up+b missle move
-against roy, you wanna use it when he's vulnerable. if not he can just counter it, but during a move like roy's up+b attack is the perfect chance even when he lands cause he'll still be vulnerable for a few seconds.
2.same with forward+b move
-that moves is GREAT for interupts and for combos at the same time. pratice using that in the air. mastering the aerial fire is worth it against most people.
3.train
-fight the cpu version of roy in alot of matches, whether it be with him alone or several others.
4.(not recommended but it worked for me) my training method
-first you have to at least be able to beat a person with lvl 9 difficulty. then the exponentally hard part. turn the handicap on and set YOURS lower by one each time you win. so next match would be Ness-handicap 8 Roy-handicap 9 then 7-9 then 6-9 as far as you can go without losing. when you do lose, train against THAT handicap til you can beat it and so on. personally i got to lvl 3 handicap so far.
((sorry Roy! sweatdrop ))
i completely agree. even though i'm a complete fire emblem fan i have to say that that is a good strategy.  

dante_sparta

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:57 pm
I can't help you there. He's one of my weakest characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:21 pm
Roy and ness huh?  

Kakashi (sharingan)

anime_freak100

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:06 pm
king Hippo
nes OWNS roy so I dont think it would be hard

I'm Guessing You Haven't Seen The Tier List.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:55 pm
Wow, Ness is my favorite character, if you want a speical attack hit yourself with your PK thunder then youll go flying fast while lighting surrounds you, no you wont get any damage but it does alot of damage, you have to be good with Ness like me becuase ive been playing with Ness for years. Another good combo is so do PK fire and burn them, then when there on fire run to then quickly and grab them then push down and do another Pk fire, this attack also does alot of damage.

And besides Ness could beat Roy (Who is also my favorite character) like that if your good with Ness. But you should train first in training mode and pracitce your skills with Ness.  

Jutsu Master94

last angel served

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:39 pm
Well sence ness has a cheat glitch in his yoyo move, if you use that about 5-6 times you will deffinitly win.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:11 pm
Lol. The God Yo-yo glitch? Its not really even a glitch. If youve ever played Earth Bound, there's a power up you get near the end of the game that makes your bat one hit the starmen. Just like how Cp. Falcon has his lightning knee, its a real move he used in the TV Show in Japan.

But as for a strat. Thats actually kinda hard to say. I couldnt really explain how to beat him because some of it is luck and skill. But just try and remember how cheap the rapid kick to bat is wink

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

last angel served

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:30 pm
roy seems to be a lot easyer to ko.  
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items