Reply Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby
What's Your Favourite McFly Music Video? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Densli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:20 pm
That's a hard one. "Obviously" is the first one I ever saw, so it has a special place in my fan girly heart. My ultimate favorites, however, would have to be...Don't Stop Me Now (those small shorts are a riot) and that second version of Star Girl where Tom and Dougie have a light saber fight. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:31 pm
Please, please

&&

That girl.

Can't choose.

whee

Danny Jones Raped Me

marshjazz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:48 pm
"Please Please" is my favorite. The other ones are good to, but I find it hilarious. I don't actaully recall the "All about You" video. Now I have to go watch it again. "Obviously", "That girl" and "Stargirl" were also pretty good videos.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:40 am
i like the vids...obviously, that girl, and sorrys not good enough...i find all 3 of those amusing...  

Megfly

Dapper Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Blixtra
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:13 pm
I love Transylvania.. xD it's funny, and sorry's not good enough is a great vid too!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:41 am
Friday Night, so funny and cool. It's my favourite song as well.  

Osaka In Wonderland

Belatona

4,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:06 am
Densli
That's a hard one. "Obviously" is the first one I ever saw, so it has a special place in my fan girly heart. My ultimate favorites, however, would have to be...Don't Stop Me Now (those small shorts are a riot) and that second version of Star Girl where Tom and Dougie have a light saber fight. 3nodding

I Don't know that version, never seen it :S
I realy love Transylvania becous they all look realy cute there, Tom with the hat is realy hot <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:12 pm
Belatona
Densli

I realy love Transylvania becous they all look realy cute there, Tom with the hat is realy hot <3

That version is on youtube. 'Star Girl Version 2' I agree Transylvania is AMAZING, but I love Dougie in his little poor boy cap. He looks so adorable.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Broccoli was done!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:07 pm
I like "That Girl" and "Please, Please" but Danny looks incredibally FIT FIT FIT in Obviously  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:16 pm
reven_dragon
Belatona
Densli

That version is on youtube. 'Star Girl Version 2' I agree Transylvania is AMAZING, but I love Dougie in his little poor boy cap. He looks so adorable.
Si si! It's on there somewhere. Dougie looked so good in his poor boy cap! I want one! ...and, you know, Douge; but I assume the hat is more attainable. sweatdrop  

Densli

mcflygirl23

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:29 pm
Star Girl...and Friday Night 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:37 pm
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the vid for Tranny.
I also love All About You and Please Please.(that ones funny)  

bmw182

Joe73119

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:02 pm
i dont know ( wonderland tour dvd)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:25 am
'Transylvania' heart
'Sorry's Not Good Enough' heart
'Don't Stop Me Now' heart
'You've Got A Friend' heart  

Stinky Tampons

librarianmoth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:35 pm
I love "That Girl" I downloaded the video, and I watch over and over again. It's also on my bebo and I tell all my friends to go onto my profile and watch it biggrin  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff