Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor'

Back to Guilds

A McFLY fan guild 

Tags: McFly, Dougie Poynter, Danny Jones, Tom Fletcher, Harry Judd 

Reply Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby
McFly News & Update: R:A DVD out in May! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:36 am
The signings are in the following places

23rd of October, 2006 Live performance and instore signing 4.30pm - HMV Edinburgh, Ocean Terminal - live in Ocean Kitchen, signing at HMV - restrictions apply - see news page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24th of October, 2006 Instore signing 11.00am - signing - HMV Leeds Headrow.
restrictions apply - see news page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24th of October, 2006 Live performance and instore signing 4.30pm - HMV Manchester live performance & signing (details tba)
restrictions apply - see news page.

25th of October, 2006 Instore signing 4.30pm - HMV Birmingham, Fort Retail park.

25th of October, 2006 Instore signing 11.00am - HMV Nottingham Listergate - signing.

27th of October, 2006 Instore signing Friday 27 October - 4.30pm - HMV Milton Keynes, Midsummer Arcade
restrictions apply - see news

they have also changed there offical site take a look

official site  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:38 am
tv apperences
(uk)

21st of October, 2006 performing Star Girl Popworld

21st of October, 2006 performing Star Girl TMI/CBBBC

21st of October, 2006 McFly feature Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

22nd of October, 2006 Top 40 Chart Rundown BBC Radio 1 from 7pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27th of October, 2006 performing Star Girl The Slammer/CBBC

28th of October, 2006 interview & video TMI/CBBC

30th of October, 2006 performing Star Girl Paul O Grady show

4th of November, 2006 performing Star Girl Studio 1

17th of November, 2006 performing Star Girl Children In Need

tez18
Vice Captain

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:34 am
Children in Need! Woo!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:39 pm
yeah i cant wait for that one bless them keep doing charity stuff  

tez18
Vice Captain

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:38 pm
'Motion in the Ocean' is released in the UK next Monday! I'm happy because it means that it won't be too much longer (hoping and wishing) till the world wide release! 3nodding razz I'm so hyper!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:10 am
MOTION IN THE OCEAN was released in the UK today! Yey and congrats to those fans who got to buy the CD today. I can't wait for it to be released world wide!  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:27 am
they were are leeds last niote for the christmas lights turn on and performed and there somewhere on sat doing the same lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:45 pm
McFly didn't go to straight to number one in the album charts! They came in at 6 i think...!!! =( But their next single will be double A-side Sorry's Not Good Enough/ Friday Night, which are both awesome songs!  

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:21 am
aw that sucks sad woohooo i love them songs

Also friday nite is the song for a new film called A night at the museum  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:37 am
They're going to be in Habbo Hotel this Thursday I believe but I'm going to be in band practice sad  

niyoels

[-Wonderwall-]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:07 am
[Naraku]
They're going to be in Habbo Hotel this Thursday I believe but I'm going to be in band practice sad

Awww I think I can't make it either on habbo.
And plus I bet the room would be full.
So it would be impossible to get in.
stressed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:47 pm
Okeee Dokeee UPDATE TIME!
Here's some McFly news for you McFly fans out there who (like those who just didn't pay attention, or lack access) want to know.

In Fansites:

www.fansitesuk.com/mcfly/ aka McFlyfans is down. It is going to be bo longer running.

www.dougiepoynter.net/ has a new caretaker. Yaara (for those of you who know who that is... like site regulars and forum stalkers) has now taken over for the Ben's (Benji and Benson). New 4 new vids have been added and 10 pages of new pics. The site is continuely going to be updated on a regular basis now instead of the spuratic style of the Ben's, which was probably due to their busy lives.

In Music Video and Singles:

'Sorry's Not Good Enough' will be released on Dec. 18th, but you impatient (which is likely most of you) fans, there's a light of hope at the end of this long awaited tunnel. That's right folks, if you've already checked out dp.net, of clickied the link to the McFlyfans site, or perused good old youtube.com, you've already seen the official music video for this track. The quality of the video may not be the 'greatest', but it is still a good video, hilarious and full of McFly. You can also access it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_HsSXyjQQo

Anyways, updates done. Stay tuned as I'm am working so hard to keep you all updated.
-Reven.

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:21 pm
i love the new vidoe is so funny awww poor tom at the end wot cow for kiking him there. Lots of poytnerjudd love in this one lol love it. Ilove the song aswell reminds me of the tour :')  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:23 pm
Ohmigosh, the new video rocks! I love the guys singing in the back when Tom's with his 'girlfriend', and the moustaches!  

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

tez18
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:36 pm
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
Ohmigosh, the new video rocks! I love the guys singing in the back when Tom's with his 'girlfriend', and the moustaches!
ha ha aww yeah such a lovely song defo be christmas number 1 biggrin  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces