Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:51 pm
Thank you. I waisted valuable class time making that list... and my marks show for it too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:23 pm
Ok, There are tons of guildees now... more than when I started the contest and so far only 3 people have entered the contest. This is just a reminder that the contest ends on the 31st of this month, that means you have like 15-16 days left. Please consider entering avis so there is more of a challenge. It isn't a hard skill testing, excrusiating test of physical strength, it is a chance to show off creativity and to show off your McFly love as well.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:20 pm
Ok, one of my promises on the list where individual threads celebrating each member. I've decided that I'm going to wait till we open our first sub-forum, which won't be much longer.... hopefully, I'm almost got enough to donate to get us up to the amount needed. The sub-forum will be for a band bio thread and the 4 individual threads for each of the guys. Sry for the long wait. (Plz no one steal the idea for these threads... I have them ready for posting, but I'm holding off for this reason!)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:57 pm
YEY! We have a Sub-Forum! Sry for the wait. It wasn't the bio info that was the prob... (since I used the bios from their official site and I will add stuff later) but it was the gold. We finally gained enough in our guild account for a sub-forum. Thank you to all of the donators for their kind and generous help! Lets see if we can work our way towards another sub-fourm.  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:13 pm
We're going to celebrate RND as a guild! So look out for all the cool RND images on the home page and banner. Also the week long RND party in 2 weeks! Get your Red Noses and your wacky outfits and prepare to have some fun!  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff