Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
School/Uni Mania!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:31 pm
Oh boo ******** hoo. You choose the subjects you deal with the work and all others. I do 8 subjects and I still manage quite well.
All you need to do is manage your time effectively and actually prepare for your exams and such weeks in advance. I know I should practice what I preach but I know what I have to do.
Now, there's no reason to get worked up over exams. It's not as though if you don't go well in them it's eternal damnation. There is always a way if you're willing to work. But this is not to say that your exams aren't important, it's just there are other ways. 3nodding [/wisdom]  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:36 pm
Argh, this assignment is so annoying!!! How do they expect us to use all these journals when reading them gives you a headache??? They go into so much detail that it is too hard to understand anything... I just want to know the general structure, properties and functions of these two proteins... I don't want to know all this other stuff... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

CallMeWhenYourSober

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:32 am
*pokes his Tafe*

I don't think it likes me, I don't get much homewerk.... heart wink xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:40 am
Well I'm only in year 11 and I dont manage my time well at all!! XDD w00t for me! I have to put up with the consequences of my actions! XD  

Lai Woun
Crew

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:35 pm
You know what? I can't do this anymore. It's enough that I have a quiz tomorrow, and two of them every week and an assignment due every week for the next three weeks and a major exam that week before end of semester exams begin, but to just be told that you have a major exam tomorrow night... I just can't do it... it's too much for me. I'm sitting here in my jammies a mess... I'm throwing up, I can't think straight and my face feels like s**t from all the tears... I just can't do this anymore... who do they think I am? I can't do all this work they give me, it's not physically possible... crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:20 pm
*twitches* i have 5 or 6 assignment due in the next two weeks... but i'm kinda sick, so they'll get done when they get done and i don't car if they're late scream  

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:57 am
Damn, I wasted a whole day last night and did no homework at all!! I've tomorrow to make things all right again!! I have one Chemistry SAC, one Methods SAC, and one Legal Studies SAC all on Thursday!! And next week's even worse!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:03 am
I'm a year 11 student. Am I allowed here?  

Seguchi_trevvy

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:43 am
everyone breathe!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:49 am
...I BRAETH ENOUGH IN SINGING LESSONS! scream
ehh! one more can't hurt.
out with the bad *exhail* in with the good *inhail*
there , all better. xd  

thegreatvincenzo

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:27 am
Seguchi_trevvy
I'm a year 11 student. Am I allowed here?

Sure, ppl of any year level can discuss their schoolife here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:00 am
I don't understand my Maths homework biggrin

Apart from that I'm pretty sure I don't have much to do. Well maybe a bit of Japanese Extension work, apart from that I'm up to date more or less. 3nodding

And I think I have my Extension assessment on Thursday next week. Which will be the 26th, and I have a Japanese Continuers Speaking Assessment on the 30th. 3nodding

Apart from that, I think I'm right for a while. whee  

DNA_Guru
Captain

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:11 pm
Oh. My. God. I'm so happy. We got the marks for the first 3 parts of our Maths Methods 3&4 Application Task. So far I have 59/60 eek xd . I know I lost 2 marks on part 4... but it doesn't really matter. Wow. Err ignore me... it's just a relief.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:16 am
shells_of_sand
Oh. My. God. I'm so happy. We got the marks for the first 3 parts of our Maths Methods 3&4 Application Task. So far I have 59/60 eek xd . I know I lost 2 marks on part 4... but it doesn't really matter. Wow. Err ignore me... it's just a relief.

I just did Part B of the my first Methods SAC today. Damn me if I don't get a good mark!! stressed There were 4 of those max/min questions and I stuffed up the last one. sweatdrop  

Minielf

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:10 am
Minielf
I just did Part B of the my first Methods SAC today. Damn me if I don't get a good mark!! stressed There were 4 of those max/min questions and I stuffed up the last one. sweatdrop

Are you doing 1&2 or 3&4?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces