What do you think of eBay???
  It's awesome!!!
  Alright.
  Stupid!!!
  Um...What's eBay???
View Results

Ozumou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:50 pm
I was addicted to it, buying rugby stuff, now I am looking for for homebake tix,

UPDATE!! I GOT HOMEBAK TIX! I LOVE EBAY!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:50 pm
If i had money, and the internet...I would spend all damn day bidding on s**t. I saw the Hot Pink Razorblade Romance vinyl on there the other day and almost wet myself I was so excited. I could have bought it, had I owned a credit card... gonk

I would kill to buy one of those cool art works they have every so often...like a Dali or a Picasso...HA!

ethuil

Tulip

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:19 am
Ebay~ So so, dont like it very much........ Cause too many bootleg things on ebay, and even you complain to ebay stuff, they will just ignore you completely~ scream

And the commission they charge is a bit high, some how i think they just want to charge the commission and dont care about buyers complain at all~ stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:22 am
OMFG Ebay is one of my main money spenders EVERYTHING is there I even found someone (yes in australia) selling gaia stuff (things for your avvie not material touchy pokey stuff) I've been hooken on ebay for about 4 years now so if theres anyone around who wants to ask something just pm me and I can help out biggrin  

lunaminx

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:35 pm
I use ebay too.

Not often, just when i have $100+ dollars and nothing to do with it.

Sometimes it can be abit outrageous like when i found a model selling for $40 with a PAH of like $400

but also alot of the time it's pretty cool.

...ebay... hehe  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:54 pm
nope  

hotness2thetrotness

I be me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:31 pm
lunaminx
OMFG Ebay is one of my main money spenders EVERYTHING is there I even found someone (yes in australia) selling gaia stuff (things for your avvie not material touchy pokey stuff) I've been hooken on ebay for about 4 years now so if theres anyone around who wants to ask something just pm me and I can help out biggrin
That is sooo against the TOS.

And I use ebay all the time
I used to like buying homemade stuff that just shouldn't be homemade, like lipbalm and soap and stuff. Now days I just use it every now and then to buy stamps.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:41 am
Ebay is stupid because people get scammed all the time on it. Example, what happens when you pay for an item but you never end up getting it?

[clowns.will.eat.me]

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:05 am
[clowns.will.eat.me]
Ebay is stupid because people get scammed all the time on it. Example, what happens when you pay for an item but you never end up getting it?

you flag the seller as "Did not Deleiver" And you get your money back.

That or you sue ebay.

SUE!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:07 am
Ebays protection is pretty good.

I love e_bay to look for obscure stuff

e.g. Esperanto photos
Jake Shimabukuro Cds
Sumo movies
Charley's war comics from the 80s.
Cravat pins

You name it, they have it.  

Ozumou

Ozumou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:12 am
The big Day out organiser called Ebay users Scum.

Just coz he cant think of a decent way to sell BDO tix to

people he deems worthy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:27 pm
I love ebay, buy heaps of stuff on there. Usually collectible stuff, like living dead dolls. Also buy Xbox games, tarot decks, t-shirts, etc.  

babalonsatene

scruffy012

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:42 am
dj tima
Yeah I don't that much money to throw around too. By the way I have another question for everyone. Whats the best thing to look for on eBay???
So far it looks like sports memorobilia is very popular. Is there anything else that is quite decent to look for???

Please Tell
Thanks dj tima biggrin

hmm, i like to look for games CD's and s**t... other than that, anything odd that springs to mind... youc an find a used p***s pump for cheap on there... razz  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:56 pm
eBay is teh evil! hehe, i have spent too much on there... although i have only been burnt 'twice'  

Lynx Raven Raide

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:23 pm
dj tima
But somethin I dont like on eBay is the postage and handlin cost. It is sometimes so much, I understand why but like if you want to buy like a torch or toy car from som country the postage and handlin wuld cost more than what you wuld of bought.

thats how people make the safe money... if they know their product may go cheap they will stick a $10-15 delivery on it... esp for the things that cost .50c, load of crap but yeah..

but vie ebayed, i brought a parapsychology book and a ps2 game off ebay, they arrived alright... even though it looked like customs had its way with the book...  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff