Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

Lilithia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:37 am
The LEFT side? xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:40 pm
ethuil
rate my random 'what i was wearing irl yesterday' av if you want....bitte? sweatdrop

*plays with skirty* i loves your skirty whee yea and i loves the wings too they make me happy!! xd i loves it, it's so you!! because of that i gives it 10/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:42 pm
DNA_Guru
Ratem me byotch. >D

ooooooossssaaa!! so green!! i loves the male kimono thing that i can't remember what it's called!! whee oh mah god!! do you have some gold?? a gold watch would be nice!! oooooooooo laurels!! yes yes gold gold!! i gives it 9.5/10!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:43 pm
Chemical_Kitten
Can you please rate me, JubJub?

hey i like it!! i loves the kinky maid style!! hehe sorrry sweatdrop but yea i loves the sockies and the laurels, they look nice, and yea i likes the whole flow of things *does flow dance* yea good good la!! oh mah god!! do you still have those butterfly wings!! put them on and you'll teh sex!! whee i gives it 8.5/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:46 pm
WarriorShadow
Rate me

ooooooooo that mask of zoro makes you look so mysterious and sexay!! (sorry chemmy la sweatdrop ) but yea i loves it!! and you know that if i'm the oommff lady of gaia then you are the oommff man!! *remembers old days of the oommff thread* yea i loves the balance and flow *does flow dance* yea it's la awesome!! 9.3/10!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:48 pm
Chrissie-T
whee
ragteage darling?

be nice...i'm fragile...

i'm always nice!! and i loves you so i'm gonna be uber nice!! yeay!! okies i gives you for teh purple purpleness because i loves the flow and oommff and how it looks so pretty!! yes number i reackon 8.5/10!! whee  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:49 pm
MelenCir
rofl you sound very.... genki xd

whoa i loves it!! it's so blue!! yea i loves mah blue stuffs, except i can't put anything on sweatdrop anyway i loves the flow you have and the oommff!! i loves that skirty!! and i loves your hair and how it just all goes together so well!! i loves it!! 10/10!! whee

ummm what's a genki?? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:51 pm
Luminescence
Rate my avatar!

ooossaa you look like something from the AT guild!! yea i loves how you gots that skirt and i loves the sense of strange flow you have and i likes it!! 3nodding it's pretty well balanced and there is good flow, i reackon i devils tail should complete it, or if you is short on the gold department i reckomend a weretail 3nodding other than that very good good la 8.7/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:53 pm
thegreatvincenzo
YO NRAS!
Rate the left side of my avitar!

*cabozzles nathan* is that our special new thing sweatdrop anyway la i loves your left side it's so lefty 10/10!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:54 pm
nrasjaa
Luminescence
Rate my avatar!

ooossaa you look like something from the AT guild!! yea i loves how you gots that skirt and i loves the sense of strange flow you have and i likes it!! 3nodding it's pretty well balanced and there is good flow, i reackon i devils tail should complete it, or if you is short on the gold department i reckomend a weretail 3nodding other than that very good good la 8.7/10!!

I'm a past ATer. whee
Thanks for the rate!  

Luminescence

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:55 pm
Lilithia
The LEFT side? xd

your left side is beautiful too!! beautiful like the right side!! beautiful like the middle side!! you is beautiful!! *admires* 10/10!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:58 pm
Xan-Phorie Rei
Yah rate my questie pic?
be nice I had to use a mouse. well not even a mouse, a touch pad ^^
oh god i miss my tablet sweatdrop

User Image

i loves teh eyes!! *faints* go the eyes!! i likes it very well done!! i like how it's from a different perspecitve!! yea it's so cute la!! i gives it 8.5/10!! yeay for the good work!! whee

by the way your avvie is teh sex!! i gives it 10/10!!  

nrasjaa

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:43 am
nrasjaa
Xan-Phorie Rei
Yah rate my questie pic?
be nice I had to use a mouse. well not even a mouse, a touch pad ^^
oh god i miss my tablet sweatdrop

User Image

i loves teh eyes!! *faints* go the eyes!! i likes it very well done!! i like how it's from a different perspecitve!! yea it's so cute la!! i gives it 8.5/10!! yeay for the good work!! whee

by the way your avvie is teh sex!! i gives it 10/10!!

10! score! ty ^-^

I love the glasses + the eyes i spent way too much time on them
thanks for the rate  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:47 am
THNKAS NRAS!
*Cabozzles*  

thegreatvincenzo

Lilithia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:13 am
nrasjaa
Lilithia
The LEFT side? xd

your left side is beautiful too!! beautiful like the right side!! beautiful like the middle side!! you is beautiful!! *admires* 10/10!!!!

LOL. xd  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces