whore
View Results

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:47 pm
not bad my my husband and i spent over $600 in 30 minutes at hottopic so its not that bad. so congrats  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:20 am
I have some of those radioactive goggles that are orange and a Naruto headband too. What I really want is some good pants, more jewlery [of course], and maybe a new backpack rolleyes ...... [I agree with 'dark and demented', the ones at walmart are real shitty and they only last for less than a year..... stare stressed ]  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:14 pm
....I never liked hot topic....bought leg warmers there...hardly wear them and they are full of holes.

Almost all of my clothes and accessories are bought at value village or made by me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:43 pm
MysteryCross
I have some of those radioactive goggles that are orange and a Naruto headband too. What I really want is some good pants, more jewlery [of course], and maybe a new backpack rolleyes ...... [I agree with 'dark and demented', the ones at walmart are real shitty and they only last for less than a year..... stare stressed ]

Yeah I have the naruto one's and I have black goggles  

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:05 pm
GreedsLittleEdo
Ha, trying blowing $5,000 in 30 minutes. God that was the best time of my life there, till there was no more money left on the credit card. Then it was sad.. Though HotTopic is starting to suck, they don't sell spiked collar's anymore, least the one here doesn't.
Whatever 5k in 30 minutes. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:50 pm
Haha $200 in 30m that's nice! I got a giftcard for my birthday so I spent $47 today--and I am not done yet. I bought:

1. Maroon HIM tank
2. Tank with feminist symbol that says Girl Power
3. T-shirt with a skull and hearts on it

Stuff online is way cheaper though--er--at least the stuff I want. So I'll buy some black/white pinstripe pants, some stockings, and.....ooh a scarf! Haha I'm getting all excited now xp

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Fux this account

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:40 pm
....that's something that kind of irritates me about hot topic...the clothes are too expensive...I could buy a pair of pants about once or twice a month...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:55 pm
Most I've spent was $30 on a top sweatdrop i cant afford much cry i mainly buy buttons im still looking for "Goth talk"  

Lucky F13

Invisible Giver

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

2aetH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:43 am
Drifter_Xwolf
i did something similar the other day only spent 77$ though

Precisely. I'm figgin cheap as hell. I go to fancy(I mean FANCY) malls downtown Houston, and only bring 50$ max. If it's over that, I'll find it cheaper on Ebay lol.

I've spent a max of 40$ at Hot Topic at one time, if I can remember, and that was on some shoelaces, jewelry, makeup, and other assorted stuff. On sale, of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:12 pm
...I only go to hot topic to watch the preppy people get the ******** beat out of them. It amuses me. All the metalheads kick their asses when they walk by the store smile . I'm poor so, the only thing I've ever actually bought was the Beavis and Butthead collection volume 1.  

Static Thrash

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:46 pm
by all tecnicalities,
i spent at least $100 last time i went to the hot topic in huntsville.
in about 10-20 minutes...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:45 am
i live in london and there isnt even a hot topic xd  

Broken and Damned

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:23 pm
my cuz and me 10 min $150. thank god grandma payed. Thats right bitches, my grandma will go into Hot Topic!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:29 pm
ROFS

gaa...

I hate Hot Topic so much...  

GilAskan
Crew

Kriva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:31 pm
I shopped there once. I plan on going back. I spent about $80 on:

Tripp pants
wristbands x2
HIM Shirt
Thigh-high black and red horizantal striped Socks

XP, my mom says I'm not allowed to shop there, and she's stopped washing all of black clothes so I have to wash them myself, and she trashed most of my stuff that was black so now I have a half of the wardrobe than I started off with this year. Luckily I'm getting a job, so she can't complain if I'm buying it with my own monay.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff