Reply Neopia Central
neopet colored pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firecat39

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:48 pm
Awesome, I wanna see! Post them when you're done!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:06 am
*stats crying*my fav neopets of mine (a blue lupe)got zap to a green xweetok coud any 1 give me thing to make her a blue lupe

any ways i had to restart ever thing my pc crashed  

moonlight dragon Princess

Lindseyfox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:31 pm
ilovemycat5
I hate Pokemon, It's a boring show with no plot. How dare you mix Neopets with that.

I have to agree with you there, although I'm a huge fan of the video games heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:35 pm
ilovemycat5
I hate Pokemon, It's a boring show with no plot. How dare you mix Neopets with that.

Sorry for butting in the guild. I just couldn't help but notice this. Pokemon is way more fun then neopets and it's not just a show. The show was good until they made it old with the same characters.

I tried neopets but it was boring. It makes no sense. I like having virtual pets but the whole faery thing is weird. Plus, the video game has NOTHING to do with owning pets. If anyone can say anything to make me interested again, go right ahead.  

ULTIMA_warrior13

Firecat39

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:57 pm
ULTIMA_warrior13
ilovemycat5

Sorry for butting in the guild. I just couldn't help but notice this. Pokemon is way more fun then neopets and it's not just a show. The show was good until they made it old with the same characters.

I tried neopets but it was boring. It makes no sense. I like having virtual pets but the whole faery thing is weird. Plus, the video game has NOTHING to do with owning pets. If anyone can say anything to make me interested again, go right ahead.
Do you mean Neopets: The Darkest Faerie for PS2? If so, you're right, it has nothing to do with owning pets. The virtual pets are at a website, www.neopets.com.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:02 am
ilovemycat5
Yes it does the plot is to catch them all  

mariotendo

Extreme Yoloing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:25 am
Stop with the bashing! No one has any right to judge another in this place. We are all allowed to have our likes and dislikes.

She was generously offering to share her artwork with us. We should be thankful. Thank you.

We are supposed to be supportive and friends on this guild, don't act like petty 5 year olds like the rest of Gaia thinks Neopets players are!! gonk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:09 pm
Cassidy Peterson
ilovemycat5
I Pokemon, It's a boring show with no plot. How dare you mix Neopets with that.

There's more to Pokemon than the show, you know. I y the show. I still like the Game Boy and TCG games.

I totally agree. The video games are awesome!  

Nelma Thyria

Raeden Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:53 pm
lovely Articuno
dolphinSYJ
I am a fan of Pokemon AND Neopets. Interesting idea, lovely Articuno.

Articuno is hard to catch, but a totally awesome pokemon domokun
i trying to think of a pokemon for jubjub

Misty's pokemon. I think its called a Togepi (sp?). That would look cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:25 am
Can we see them now?  

ilovemycat5

Raeden Michelle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:56 pm
ilovemycat5
Can we see them now?

Yes, I am VERY curious to see how they turn out, whenever you get the chance! 4laugh biggrin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:02 pm
I'm also curious to see this kind of artwork; it sounds unique.
I loved Pokemon when it first came out on TV, although I couldn't make heads or tails of the card game and I gave up on the video game after accidentally wasting my only Master Ball, unaware that I needed that sucker to win the game. stressed Nowadays it seems blown out of proportion with all the new pokemon to keep track of, but I do think the movies have steadily gotten better. 3nodding I hope you can find a Neopian match for either Arcanine or Jirachi wink (2 of my favorites heart ).

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

moonlight dragon Princess

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:40 pm
Alamoraine
I'm also curious to see this kind of artwork; it sounds unique.
I loved Pokemon when it first came out on TV, although I couldn't make heads or tails of the card game and I gave up on the video game after accidentally wasting my only Master Ball, unaware that I needed that sucker to win the game. stressed Nowadays it seems blown out of proportion with all the new pokemon to keep track of, but I do think the movies have steadily gotten better. 3nodding I hope you can find a Neopian match for either Arcanine or Jirachi wink (2 of my favorites heart ).
thax i'm sorry i forgot about them i will try to do some x-mas 1s and i think i can do some thing for Jirachi and 1 on the 4th gen pokemon are good for a neopet so i will post them soon by  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff