Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
After Corruption? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats the guild gonna be like?
empty?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
the same
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
a Lot More Metroid Fans
70%
 70%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 17

Corruption Theory

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:41 pm
Corruption is looking really cool, but I can't see whats gonna happen after the Prime series finnishes. Lets just hope we don't have to wait another 8 years before a new one comes out mad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:03 pm
Well to make a good came it takes a while. (I mean the wait for both Prime games was LONG but worth it.)
I'm really anticipating another 2-D game. I love all Metroid games, but those are my favorites.
Anyways, MP3 looks good.  

metroidmania

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:32 pm
its kinda sad that no ones making any more 2-d metroid 2-d games....

WHY DREAD!!!! WHY MUST YOU DIE?!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:57 pm
Card388
its kinda sad that no ones making any more 2-d metroid 2-d games....

WHY DREAD!!!! WHY MUST YOU DIE?!!!!

I know, I quite enjoyed the 2D Metroid games.  

-ChozoChild-
Crew

Xerkxes

Blessed Duelist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:01 pm
I heard that Retro are not going to do another prime game...

I was hoping for an updated Prime hunters for the Wii (on ds would be fine)
where they add new stuff and fix the old problems (Stacked sylux, SF Noxus, glitches, ect)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:47 pm
Yeah, they said no more Prime games, but there might be future 3D titles.
And for Dread, word on the street (Metroid Street) is that it's still being made, but they ran into trouble and had to start over a while back. But they gotta make a new one soon! The series is at the peek of it's popularity now!  

NachoDude

Innocence of Silence

Fashionable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:28 pm
Well, it seems logical that they're not going to make any more Prime games. It was a triology after all. As for Dread, I pray that they will not have repeat bosses. That was the only thing I hated about Hunters. I simply cannot stand repeat bosses.

Anyway, is John Woo ever going to make that Metroid movie? I think he's had the rights for it since three to four years ago......

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:11 pm
If they make a new Metroid game, and it happens to be for the DS, I hope it's a 2-D platformer, and not a 3-D first person game. Although Metroid Prime Hunters was extremely well done, considering it's on the DS, the game was highly repetitive, and the boss fights were dreadful. I also wore down my R button, since I used that to shoot.

-- Spoiler down below --

I just beat Prime 3 with a 100% finish, and saw the two unlockable videos (one for 75%, and one for 100%).

After watching the 100% section, it becomes clear that Nintendo left the Metroid series open for another game. After Samus flies into space from planet Elysia and uses hyper speed to dash off into the distance, it shows another odd-looking spaceship float upwards from below, and then speed off into the distance, clearly chasing after Samus. I believe that ship belonged to Sylux from Hunters. IGN also commented that you may see a familiar Hunter from another game, and this is the only moment that suggests so. The ship's design highly resembled how Sylux's body looks as well.

Saiyan Master Vegeta

The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces