Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:21 pm
missing nin itachi
Hoshiko-Narutos_Girl
I have many a next-Gen character, because I'm a loser too xd Including.. ( Yeah, I'm naming them. Like you all care)

Kenichi Lee ( Rock Lee's son)
Kekio Uzumaki ( Naruto's Daughter)
Toboe Inuzuka ( Kiba's Son- He's overly obbsessed with women xD)
Usagi ( Gaara's Daughter)
And OTHER'S that are also Next-Gen, but not anybody's kid xD

Amaya ( The first female member in the Atasuki)
Yuichi Hayashi ( Kenichi childhood freind)

And I can't draw, so I ger pictures off Photobucket and/or Tektek them xD I love your pictures, though.

Hey I make next-gen characters too, I only have two though.

Uzumaki Iruka (Naruto and Hinata's son)
Uzumaki Tarra (Naruto and Hinata's daughter)

The're twins and they both have the byakugan(sp?) in a difrent eye.

Nice idea! I like that Byakugan in a diffrent eye thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:18 pm
Aww, I'm feeling left out, now I want one. Maybe I can get my friend to draw one for me...  

Disgruntled Minion

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:10 pm
Breaststroker24
Aww, I'm feeling left out, now I want one. Maybe I can get my friend to draw one for me...

xd I totally feel the same way xd I wish I was creative blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:02 pm
I've drawn so many but they're all so crappy. @.@
I think I'm gonna draw a really good one this weekend.
Once I find out what he's gonna look like....

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:23 pm
My friend said she might help me make one ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:45 pm
churrlo
My friend said she might help me make one ^^

yay ^^

I'll help too if you want  

Public Pervert

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:00 pm
Okies lemme get some ideas first and then I'll talk with you xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:07 pm
That profile is great. I haven't even thought of what my characters back story is yet... i should really think that up sometime soon.  

Gabriel Laurel

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:59 pm
blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:59 pm
I think everyone creates one for the sake of fic writing
it usually a village being masacared by some bad guy

yup  

Reso Miso Soup

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:18 am
I haven't gotten to talk to my friend about helping me make one ><  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:52 pm
i tried to draw my own, but i wasnt in a drawing mood. im going to try drawing her again later. she doesnt even have a name yet. but she's a sound ninja. :3  

Kexita

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:22 pm
User Image
((Not the best picture in the world. I drew it on paint, afterall.))

Name: Hika Hikaru
Gender: Female. I felt a need to put this because she looks like she could be either (aside from her boobies). >.>
Class: Jounin (Missing-Nin Status)
Village: None. (See Bio)
Primary Weapon: Taijutsu
Secondary Weapons: Kunai, Shiruken, Chains, Traps
Chakra Nature: Fire, Wind

Bloodline Trait: This clan specializes in wind; cutting objects (and people) without even moving. Highly dangerous, but useful. She also can use fire techniques similar to those of the Uchiha clan, but with wind, she could easily manipulate the fire. Her clan also specialized in Taijutsu, but not to the extent of Rock Lee, but more in a Tsunade direction (in fighting style).

Appearance
Height/Weight: 5'6"/140lbs (This is muscle, not fat XD)
Hair/Eyes: Black/Black... Her eyes change, though. =]
Body: Simply marvelous. Let's just say she's buff but not HUGE. "Toned." She's got long legs, too.
Clothes: Lots of belts and accessories and whatnot. I'll draw a fullbody soon enough. Her clothes not skin tight but tight in the sense of practicality. And yes, she loves the fishnets too. Her headband is long like Naruto's (in the picture it's too short).

Personality: Outgoing, perverted, and sometimes pretty embarassing. She's supposed to be a bad guy, but she'll snort while laughing at you. That type of embarassing. But she isn't evil. She thinks what she is doing is the right thing (Explained in Bio). All she wants to do is protect everyone. She wants to be everyone's body guard; except her enemies, of course. When she is alone and has no work to do, she likes to look out into the distance from tree tops. She longed to visit places like Konoha since he childhood. Too bad Konoha has become her enemy. Another note; she has no limitations. This shows through her actions.

Bio: Hika Hikaru has a pretty twisted past. Raised at the foot of the Northern mountains, she had little socializing done throughout her childhood. Her father's goal in life was to train her to be the best shinobi because of their clan's past. Hikaru's clan was not called Hika. It was called the Tsuki clan. The clan lived in Sunagakure for several generations, but then they migrated out to the east. They encountered an enemy clan who had practically whiped them out, and all that was left was a small branch of the family; Hikaru's great grand parents and their families. Ever since then Hikaru's father wanted her to bring up the clan and start over. War was never partial to them, but Hikaru's great grandfather was a pretty messed up kid. He went down a path similar to Itachi's except he ended up dying in the end. Hikaru was trained primarily in Taijutsu until her late teens. At 17, she had decided she wanted to become a true ninja, so she ventured on back to Sunagakure and passed her ninja exams up to the Chuunin level. She lived there for a while training until she reached the Jounin level. She had passed three levels in less than a year, which just outright astonished some, while others rightfully (and smartly) assumed it was simply because she applied so late. Later her family heritage was somehow recognized. With short time to spare, she fled Sunagakure as she was chased out by assasins. Later she recieved news from an old friend that her father had died from illness. Hikaru had no home any longer, since her mother had always lived in a land far away. Hikaru lived with this friend for a year and then left at 18.
Hikaru needed a purpose. She roamed through many forests wonder what to do with herself. Hikaru considered death several times, but felt strongly she had a duty to fulfill. Her clan was powerless, her mission was over... What was she left with? She met a strange masked individual that gave her a mission. This mission was private and top secret, and if anyone were to hear of this, Hikaru would surely be killed. Not sure what to do, the accepted. The mission was simple. Locate the Nine-tailed Fox and eliminate it. What was this fox? The stranger told her about the myth, and about Konoha. The stranger handed her a document containing vague information about the Kyuubi, and it's container. Confused, she flipped through the document. She found something that startled her. The Kyuubi's holder was a mere 15 years old. She was filled with guilt, and did not want to harm a child. Isn't there any other way? The stranger got pushy, and more assertive. They assured her that the Kyuubi within the boy was so dangerous that letting it live would surely cause more destruction. One boy is a small cost to save the lives of many. Resistant, Hikaru headed for Konoha.

This is the background for my Doujinshi. =D Steal it and you die.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:33 pm
xd That's really good! ^_^ Do you have any writings you'd like to share with us? blaugh They'd be fun to read!  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:10 pm
churrlo
xd That's really good! ^_^ Do you have any writings you'd like to share with us? blaugh They'd be fun to read!
Writings? I don't do fanfics. I'm just making a Doujin with another story sort of like the Naruto movies. =o

I don't do fanfics because I make characters a little exagirrated... in writing.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff