Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Ridley Vs. Kraid. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ridley or kraid?
  Ridley!
  Kraid!
View Results

CrazyQuin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:45 pm
i say ridley  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:55 pm
Ridley would win, and not becaue he's the boss that comes after Kraid...let me tell you why...

Ridley (as previously mentioned) takes a truckload of damage and still continues to fight, and he FASTER. He has many more long range attacks, and Kraid only has his belly spikes as a long range, which I believe Ridley would dodge around half the time. At close range Kraid might have a SLIGHT advantage, but other that that Kraid will be D-E-A-D DEAD!  

metroidmania

masterofpuppets13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:26 pm
meta ridley vs kraid...a dragon thing with inpenitrable armor that does a crapload of damage with it's proton bombs, somthing breath,(cant remember wat it's called) razor sharp tail, and ramming attack VS a fat lizard with semi-hard scales that can't do anything but shoot it's 4 spiked bellybuttons, scratch, and throw his nails. Boy, I wonder who will win...*cough ridley cough*Kraid couldent even hit ridley, and even if ridley stood still for a while, kraid couldn't hurt him that much.RIDLEY OWNS KRAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff