Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, What's the verdict?
  Nay... KH1+2 Are my Kingdom...
  My heart goes out to KH 3 !
View Results

Disney_Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:06 pm
There is no way KHIII is coming out November 17. Sorry of that's not what you meant, but there is no way. We would have heard more. And look how long it took for KHII to come out.

See this site for more details.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:34 pm
I heard that Sora, Donald, Riku, Goofy, etc. will not be in KH3. But they will be mentioned. I do have a picture of one of the characters that was in a jappanesse magazine or something with preveiws. I know people don't want to see spoilers so just pm me if you want to see it. But I also hear KH3 would be comming out in 2008.  

yup_i_m_fuzzy4

OxDark~Moon~RisingxO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:24 pm
ok apparently square enix has been working on some final fantasy title ( forgot which one @_@) but they will be coming out with a kh3 a few years from now and right now currently a kh2 final and a COM remake is being done . the COM remake will be 3-D and the card system will still be there . i recommend people go visit KHInsider.com  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:25 pm
acutally ps3s are 600 dollars for the 60gb version 500 for the 20gb they shiped out 400,000 thousand ps3 25% which were the less valuable ones leaving only 300,000 ps3's that the majority of people are acutally going to want. Each store got about.... 10 or even less ps3's in stock leaving proabablly hundred of thousands of people who reserved a ps3 not getting one. Suposablly there going to ship out another 100,000 a week or some number like that im not completley sure... i know my stuff tho, ive been reading everything about it that i could since info about it was first reeased.

now about KH3 .... dont expect that till.. probablly past 2010 other than that i havent really heard much about it  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Captain

AngeLxFroMxYouRxNightmarE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:15 pm
If they do release a KH3, I really hope it comes out for PSP or PS2 as well as PS3. We're not getting a PS3. sad
I'd be sad if I couldn't play just because we can't get a PS3.
I love KH1&2!
Hopefully 3 lives up to its expectations.
And if its nothing like the first two, and COM, I'll be upset.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:21 pm
Rednaltuo Akus
I've been hearing quite a bit about A Kingdom Hearts 3 as of late...
There's even evedince from Square Enix that it's in progress...
The Only point of this really is this...
Who thinks this is just going to tarnish the KH legacy even further...
And Who's goin to get a PS3 for this soul pourpous?

it's spelled purpose  

Organization XIII Member

VeronaoftheWind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:28 pm
If there is no way that kingdom hearts comes out on number 2, then hell yess, I'm buying the damn station.. if not, I'll rent one!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:23 pm
I'm pretty sure another game'll come out! I don't have a PS3, but I'll just go over to my friend's house to play the game when I buy it!  

SoraStarChan

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:39 am
I will consider buying it when I see a preview of it, from what I have seen it looks quite a bit different from the other Kingdom Hearts, heck I don't even know if they will call is Kingdom Hearts confused If I do like it then yeah I would have to buy a PS3 maybe...which I would wait for the price to lower, at the moment there is nothing on the PS3 I like, I am quite content with my PS2 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:06 pm
aww, I hope they'll also put it on PS2, if not, I hope santa will bring it to me!  

superwhatever

Ariel Lisha

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:00 am
I MUST ADMIT I'LL BE BUYING THE PS3 JUST FOR KH3!!lol  
Kingdom Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff