Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Burglars. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullMetalBananaStickers

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:48 pm
Haha, I HATED that music! xd Dude, one time I think even cried when I heard it.....I'm so weird lmao. Well....on TS2 I dunno....I never get burglars. On TS1 though...AHH! And that's the one with the music. Well, usually I would put random walls right at the edge of the lot by both ends of the sidewalks and I would put burglar alarms on them so he had a long way to go before he got to my house. xd And on the GBA Bustin' Out, I always make my simmie fall in love with the burglar...haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:55 pm
[Ramen N00dles]
Nokia Sai
[Ramen N00dles]
    Yes. Burglars.
    [Snipped]
    Ah, well, my burglar stories could go on for ages, so how about you share yours?

~How do you prevent burglars?
    ~Any stories?
    ~What about raccoons and skunks? {Unleashed}
    ~What have they stolen?
    ~Anything else related to the topic?

I play the Sims 2 now, but once when playing unleashed I think it was a bear O_O well it attacked my trash can.

A-a-bear?
Seriously?
Holy crud.
I had never seen a bear on there.
eek

Sims1 - Claire The Bear. XD
http://heh.pl/&32P
Supposedly she was an escape circus animal.

If anyone's looking for the official Sims & Sims 2 sites in thier language, here's the link: http://thesims.ea.com/index.html Click on your flag, then select Complete Collection or Sims 2.

I LOVE giving my lots at least one gnome or pink flamingo.. so funny to watch neighbors sneak onto the lot and snatch them, then watch my sims chase down the neighbor and come back to the lot with the gnome, only to have it stolen again a few minutes later. LOL And there's a custom content gnome I dl'ed that's designed to shock.. either gently or deadly.. whoever tries to kick it or steal it. -cackles-  

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

[TL]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:50 pm
The music that startles me is the social services theme. (the sims 2)
I was playing the Summerdream family. They had alot of kids. (adoption) My little child girl wasn't fast enough to get to the bus. I usually made my sim kids clean, so I had her clean. I forgot she had homework from the night before.
The lady came and took her away.
At first, I thought another kid had just got a bad report card. Then, my controlable sim changed. I freaked out when I saw the lady.
I laugh about it now. Sim newbies crack me up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:55 am
I hate the burgular music. In the first SIMS I was always plagued by burglars, despite being properly secured. SIMS 2, I haven't had a burglar yet, touch wood  

Paine Fury

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100

HEATSEEKER911

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:22 pm
well every time I got something stolen it was by some guy that was a regular person not a guy in white and black clothes so I kicked him out and never had anything stolen again  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:22 pm
iBri
[Ramen N00dles]
    Yes. Burglars.
    Well, I myself haven't gotten any in a long time. {That's a good thing.} What I usually do to prevent them is put a wall around my front door and any other doors leading from inside to outside. But it got tiring doing that everytime my Sims went to sleep, so I stopped.

Still haven't gotten any.

Iremember when I played the regular Sims, I would do the same thing. And the burglars always managed to steal my expensive TV or computer. One time though, I didn't box over the front door, and he got in and the stupid alarm didn't go off. He stole a chair.

When my brother played one time, the burglar went over to his Sim's grill, cooked hamburgers, swam in the pool I think, and then finally the police came.

Ah, well, my burglar stories could go on for ages, so how about you share yours?

~Any stories?
    ~What have they stolen?

I play the Sims 2 now, but once when playing unleashed I think it was a bear O_O well it attacked my trash can.

i also play the sims 2 now but when i used unleashed and almost all the other expansion packs i had Clara the bear in my house because i made honey with an item from making magic  

NekoKisaka

NekoKisaka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:52 pm
i also turned a burgalar into a toad on making magic as well as making them disappear  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:05 pm
If I remember correctly then Claire the Bear came with the Vacation pack.
Enough about Claire, onto the burglars!

I once set up a mate's house in the original sims game. Well one day a burglar turned up and so I got my "mate" to phone the police. The burglar went into the living room, grabbed the TV and then tried to leg it just as the police turned up! As he tried to get out of the front door the police officer tried to get in through the front door. After several minutes of them trying to both use the same door (man were sims stupid then!) they both decided to head for the back door instead! The police woman got in through the back door and into the kitchen as the burglar was making his way down the corridor towards the kitchen. There was a door between them and yet again they both tried to use it at the same time! After an even longer wait this time, the police woman moved out of the way to let the burglar through! He ran into the kitchen and she legged it to the living room! By the time she got back into the kitchen the burglar had TELEPORTED off of the lot!!! He got blue rings around him with sound effects and everything. So what does the police woman do? She notifies my mate that she was very sorry but the burglar had left before she got there! She flipping well passed him twice!

As for the Sims 2, I've had a policeman get beaten up by a burglar! They did the whole fight thing and the cop got tossed out so the burglar got away!

Oh and since OfB you can now report missing items if they get stolen although there was a glitch in my game where my sim had only just bought a sofa, was stood next to it and yet he could report it missing on the phone!
I remember someone on S2C said that they could report a potty missing and they didn't even own one!  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

tigger_princess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:52 am
I have found that since i got the Sims 2 pets i have had more burglars than ever before! It could just be a coincidence though! I haven't got any stories i keep them away with burglar alarms and the police come!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:29 am
I get the burglar quite a bit, but mine would run around in a circle a lot before the policeman gets there and beats them up. I only had something stolen in the Sims 1 and that was my TV, but I got most of my money back. I LOVE Claire the Tiptoeing Bear. She makes me laugh.

Infinity-Nevermore

the_quangsta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:43 pm
i put alarms for u it maybe a glitch  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:06 pm
iBri
[Ramen N00dles]
    Yes. Burglars.
    Well, I myself haven't gotten any in a long time. {That's a good thing.} What I usually do to prevent them is put a wall around my front door and any other doors leading from inside to outside. But it got tiring doing that everytime my Sims went to sleep, so I stopped.

Still haven't gotten any.

Iremember when I played the regular Sims, I would do the same thing. And the burglars always managed to steal my expensive TV or computer. One time though, I didn't box over the front door, and he got in and the stupid alarm didn't go off. He stole a chair.

When my brother played one time, the burglar went over to his Sim's grill, cooked hamburgers, swam in the pool I think, and then finally the police came.

~Any stories?
    ~What have they stolen?

I got a ballet dancing girl bear
it was hillarious  

Loyal Destiny

Loyal Destiny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:08 pm
_cheezlvr4evr_
Haha, I HATED that music! xd Dude, one time I think even cried when I heard it.....I'm so weird lmao. Well....on TS2 I dunno....I never get burglars. On TS1 though...AHH! And that's the one with the music. Well, usually I would put random walls right at the edge of the lot by both ends of the sidewalks and I would put burglar alarms on them so he had a long way to go before he got to my house. xd And on the GBA Bustin' Out, I always make my simmie fall in love with the burglar...haha.
Haha the music scares me
it makes me want to hide under a blanket

Haha  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:34 pm
I got robbed, and the policeman came. He lost the fight! I was glad nothing was stolen.  

Green McGrig The Second.

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:56 pm
I've never had a burglar come before in TS2. I have when I used to play TS1 though.
A burglar came to my buisness.. she just stared at the sign infront. I was about the call to police but that option wasn't on the phone. I guess you can't do that in a community lot. But then she just left. ::shrugs::

And the TS1 music if a skunk or a burglar came freaked me out too. I turned my volume down when I was playing most of the time. xD

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff