Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Your best sim house? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:36 am
User Image

Though it's changed a bit since I took that screenshot, that house is my favourite to play.

It's my legacy house. It's got three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a bar, a big workshop, a study/library, and a big living/dining/kitchen area.

It's easy to play because it flows really well and, even though it's a little on the large size, it's very easy to keep track of what everyone is up to.

It's currently home to the sixth, seventh, and eight generations of my Pleasantview legacy family.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:11 am
^thas a nice house  

Blu321

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:35 am
Thanks. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:35 pm
Super Goo
User Image

Though it's changed a bit since I took that screenshot, that house is my favourite to play.

It's my legacy house. It's got three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a bar, a big workshop, a study/library, and a big living/dining/kitchen area.

It's easy to play because it flows really well and, even though it's a little on the large size, it's very easy to keep track of what everyone is up to.

It's currently home to the sixth, seventh, and eight generations of my Pleasantview legacy family.

Wow, very nice.

And......what exactly is a "legacy" house/family? sweatdrop  

Newly Appointed Secretary

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:55 pm
Super Goo

Wow, very nice.

Thank you.

Legacy Information. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:51 am
Super Goo
Super Goo

Wow, very nice.

Thank you.

Legacy Information. smile

Oooh, I couldn't do that. I'd fail instantly by using the "motherlode" cheat. sweatdrop  

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:46 pm

Oooh, I couldn't do that. I'd fail instantly by using the "motherlode" cheat. sweatdrop

I was really intimidated about it too, but I've found a lot of people set their own rules about play. I'm doing a ten gen legacy like that right now. She's in college and my rules are pretty much I keep hands off except to fulfill her wants and make her study/skill.. or order her to go shower and pee if she's near dying. lol
No changing her motives for her, no shift-click or boolpropping, no hacking grades even though she's part of the Secret Society now, and the only "extra money" she can have is from -ahem- lightening.. the load of the other dormies.. by selling off their unused furniture.
Also.. I can't stand the thought of playing a lazy sim, I did once, when a girl I'd made fell in love with Titania Summerdream out in Pleasantville before the wife's computer took them all away from me. So when Christina meets a guy and starts thinking of hearts, I make him selectable to see if he's lazy. LOL Thank god she hasn't had three bolts (highest attraction or "perfect match") for any of them, they were so bad.. -shudders- Either lazy or in two cases they had NO neat points. Not one. Since she's anti-stink on her turn-on/turn-off collection, there's no way she'd be able to stick with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:13 pm
MercifulDeath

I was really intimidated about it too, but I've found a lot of people set their own rules about play. I'm doing a ten gen legacy like that right now. She's in college and my rules are pretty much I keep hands off except to fulfill her wants and make her study/skill.. or order her to go shower and pee if she's near dying. lol
No changing her motives for her, no shift-click or boolpropping, no hacking grades even though she's part of the Secret Society now, and the only "extra money" she can have is from -ahem- lightening.. the load of the other dormies.. by selling off their unused furniture.
Also.. I can't stand the thought of playing a lazy sim, I did once, when a girl I'd made fell in love with Titania Summerdream out in Pleasantville before the wife's computer took them all away from me. So when Christina meets a guy and starts thinking of hearts, I make him selectable to see if he's lazy. LOL Thank god she hasn't had three bolts (highest attraction or "perfect match") for any of them, they were so bad.. -shudders- Either lazy or in two cases they had NO neat points. Not one. Since she's anti-stink on her turn-on/turn-off collection, there's no way she'd be able to stick with them.

I cannot stand slopping/lazy sims. mad

Most, if not all, of my sims HAVE to have 5 or more active and neatness points. I only have one sim with 4 active points, and it's a pain to get her up in the morning.  

[CHEMICALVEINS]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:22 pm
I can't make good houses yet. They seem to always turn out way too big. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:18 pm
MercifulDeath

Nearly all my Sims are lazy, because I like my Sims to be outgoing, playful and nice. So i end up with either sloppy or lazy (or both) Sims. Also I have a lot with the same starsigns, but I do try for a bit of variety.

As for a favourite house, I don't have one. I only use one house at the moment, the cheapest house that came with Nightlife. Everything else lags too much after a while, but the small house runs nice and quickly and that's all that's important to me. My challenge is making them as different as possible without any structural changes.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces