Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:58 pm
Angel_Fantasy
"Hmm?" Star moved her head to the side and saw someone else here. She did not recognize her, so Str got up and walked to the new wolf. "Hello. I don't think we've met before. I'm Star." She smiled warmly as she turned human.

Meagan had also changed into human form by the time the other wolf had arrived "My name is Meagan, Im new to the pack" she stated kindly "its nice to meet you star"  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:31 pm
Maewolf
Angel_Fantasy
"Hmm?" Star moved her head to the side and saw someone else here. She did not recognize her, so Str got up and walked to the new wolf. "Hello. I don't think we've met before. I'm Star." She smiled warmly as she turned human.

Meagan had also changed into human form by the time the other wolf had arrived "My name is Meagan, Im new to the pack" she stated kindly "its nice to meet you star"

Star smiled once again. "Yes, I thought that you were new here. I've never seen you before. Which position are you in?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:09 pm
"I really have no idea..." she told star looking away towards the forest hearing birds flying around  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:53 pm
"Well then...Welcome!" Star unexpectedly gave her a small hug. "The Alpha male is Sky, female, Heart. If you have any questions at all or need any help, you can ask anyone of us." Star said cheerfully. "Game is plentiful, so I doubt you'll have trouble with finding some food to eat around here." Star laid down on the grass once again, filling her nose with the sweet, crisp scent of grass. "So, do you like watching the sky as well?" Star asked, trying to make conversation.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:02 pm
Suprised by the sudden hug meagan could only give off an akward smile, she wasnt the touchy feely type but didnt say anything about it. Star had told her about the Alphas and gave her other information about variuos things, she nodded in responce and then replied to stars last question "I find it relaxing, so yes i do enjoy it" she had looked up to the sky  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:44 am
"Yeah..." Star looked at Meagan. "Don't mind me asking but, did you come here all by yourself? Of course, you do not need to answer me."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:52 am
slighter woke up from ontop the moutain and headed down to the clearing and started to look around  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:14 pm
Star's ears perked up once again. She sat up and saw Slighter. "Hey." Star smiled. "What brings you here?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:15 pm
slighter heard star and started to look around till he saw her adn walk over to her "oh...i dunno.....stuff"  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:24 pm
"Yeah, this is a great place to sort out thoughts I guess. Even if you don't have any thoughts, it's great for looking at clouds and stars." Star smiled and looked back up at the clouds. "Hey!" She pointed to a cloud overhead. "That one looks like you." She laughed.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:27 pm
slighter looks at her and closes is eye and nods " and this rock dosent jsut look like you but is you"he said has he open his eye "hard headed"  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:31 pm
Star's mouth dropped open. "You are soooooooo mean!" She laughs. Star took the rock he said looked or "was" her and she threw it at his his feet, where his toes were. "Now was that hard?" Star laughed again.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:35 pm
"yes now if you dont mind im going to go this way now" he walk away from her  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:39 pm
"What? I don't bite.....hard." Star laughed. "You can't be that scared of me. I mean, you started it! You just had to go and say that that rock looked or was me!"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:41 pm
slighter paused then was about to look back but didnt and continued on  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]