Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Reference Thread (Information on things related to Yu-Gi-Oh) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Code Geass_C2

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:13 pm
egypson kaiba has a gril friend crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:18 pm
kotori_demon

But it's OK! Kisara is really a Blue Eyes White Dragon blaugh  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:36 am
Death T-2
kotori_demon

She's not his girlfriend... they was never any hint of that kind of relationship... (though I'm all for that paring) whee And why is that posted in this thread? A little off-topic don't you think? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:07 pm
Today I deleted a bunch of dead threads (that haven't been touched for many, many months)... here's the sum up:

We didn't come to a compromise whether if Seto is a Democrat or Republican. We may never know.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:24 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Today I deleted a bunch of dead threads (that haven't been touched for many, many months)... here's the sum up:

We didn't come to a compromise whether if Seto is a Democrat or Republican. We may never know.

He's...independant? xD that, or he's all for egocentricity....if that's a word. T-2, is that a word?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm
He has his own line of political followers. xd But I do think that is a word.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:10 pm
Kaiba
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

He's...independant? xD that, or he's all for egocentricity....if that's a word. T-2, is that a word?
xd *sucks on a tootsie pop* "The world didn't come to a compromise whether if Seto is a Democrat or Republican. The world may never know." xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:15 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Death T-2
kotori_demon

She's not his girlfriend... they was never any hint of that kind of relationship... (though I'm all for that paring) whee And why is that posted in this thread? A little off-topic don't you think? sweatdrop

What should have been will never be... T.T  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:21 pm
Kaiba
Death T-2
InunaideKaiba
Your all probably going to hurt me for this but*holds up shield* who exactally is Chris?*hides more behidn the shield*

Christopher Rosenkreuz, Seto's incarnation in the game Duelist of the Roses!

Actually, his name is Christian Rosenkreuz. >.>; I play him in a LARP, so please, ignore my politically-correct ness.

xD Christii was the Seto incarnate in the ps2 video game "Duelists of the Roses;" a game to which I have devoted a good deal of my life trying to complete. The setting of the game was medival England, during the later half of the 1480's during the historical Wars of the Roses - a war between the houses of York and Lancaster for the English throne. When Konami and Takahashi got their hands on it, they made Yuugi Henry Tudor ( eek all around there...) and Seto a "fictional"* general of the Yorkist army named Christian Rosenkreuz. Christii was the leader of the "Rose Crusaders": a small band of warriors who had learned the ancient Egyptian magicks of a game played by the upper class of England and France at the time(*hinthint*). It was because of this knowledge that gave the Rose Crusaders such an edge in battle. The Yorkists had a man named Pegasus J. Crawford ( who was based on the actual person Warwick the Kingmaker) employ Christii and his troops to fight for the Yorkists. It worked. Henry Tudor was exiled to France, and the Yorkists had a king put on the English throne - the infamous Richard III. I could go on and on and on about Shakespeare's Richard III, Duelists of the Roses, our LARP campaign, my *not-yet started b/c of lack of interst* Roses RP thread, and the spiffy 3 people on fanfiction.net who enjoy reading/writing Roses stories, but I'M GOING TO STOP NOW. ...because I've given this sphiel to many many of my LARPers and curious fangirls, and I really need to shut my mouth.

* "fictional" is put in quotes because there really was a man named Christian Rosenkreuz who really did live during the Wars of the Roses. He really did have a fraternity of crusaders, and he really did learn ancient egyptian magics. HOWEVER he was german, not a participant in the wars at all, and certainly didn't play 1480's duel monsters ;o; His fraternity, once called the "fraternity of the Rosenkreuz" ("rose cross" or "cross of roses") is now called the "rosicrucians." They are a small Christian Mysticism group that has it's home base (and an entire park) in California.
There are two very disturbing things about this:
One- if you go to the AAMORC website, and look at the seal of the Rosicrucians, you'll be completely terrified forever.
Two- Everything I just said is true.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:02 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Kaiba
Death T-2
InunaideKaiba
Your all probably going to hurt me for this but*holds up shield* who exactally is Chris?*hides more behidn the shield*

Christopher Rosenkreuz, Seto's incarnation in the game Duelist of the Roses!

Actually, his name is Christian Rosenkreuz. >.>; I play him in a LARP, so please, ignore my politically-correct ness.

xD Christii was the Seto incarnate in the ps2 video game "Duelists of the Roses;" a game to which I have devoted a good deal of my life trying to complete. The setting of the game was medival England, during the later half of the 1480's during the historical Wars of the Roses - a war between the houses of York and Lancaster for the English throne. When Konami and Takahashi got their hands on it, they made Yuugi Henry Tudor ( eek all around there...) and Seto a "fictional"* general of the Yorkist army named Christian Rosenkreuz. Christii was the leader of the "Rose Crusaders": a small band of warriors who had learned the ancient Egyptian magicks of a game played by the upper class of England and France at the time(*hinthint*). It was because of this knowledge that gave the Rose Crusaders such an edge in battle. The Yorkists had a man named Pegasus J. Crawford ( who was based on the actual person Warwick the Kingmaker) employ Christii and his troops to fight for the Yorkists. It worked. Henry Tudor was exiled to France, and the Yorkists had a king put on the English throne - the infamous Richard III. I could go on and on and on about Shakespeare's Richard III, Duelists of the Roses, our LARP campaign, my *not-yet started b/c of lack of interst* Roses RP thread, and the spiffy 3 people on fanfiction.net who enjoy reading/writing Roses stories, but I'M GOING TO STOP NOW. ...because I've given this sphiel to many many of my LARPers and curious fangirls, and I really need to shut my mouth.

* "fictional" is put in quotes because there really was a man named Christian Rosenkreuz who really did live during the Wars of the Roses. He really did have a fraternity of crusaders, and he really did learn ancient egyptian magics. HOWEVER he was german, not a participant in the wars at all, and certainly didn't play 1480's duel monsters ;o; His fraternity, once called the "fraternity of the Rosenkreuz" ("rose cross" or "cross of roses") is now called the "rosicrucians." They are a small Christian Mysticism group that has it's home base (and an entire park) in California.
There are two very disturbing things about this:
One- if you go to the AAMORC website, and look at the seal of the Rosicrucians, you'll be completely terrified forever.
Two- Everything I just said is true.

...nice ^^  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:25 pm
Im Lily
Found this on www.seto-kaiba.com

Seto Kaiba role player from www.seto-kaiba.com
Pairings

Being the best always means there's a few girls out there wanting to share my greatness. In fact, to date, I have 4,235,266 Fangirls. Unfortunately, most of them only care about my looks, money, class, style, and even my brother. Too bad for them, they have little more chance with me than an ice cube in hell. Anyway, this part of the Seto Kaiba section will review most of the people that could be with me in the show and show how they are all equally unfeasible.

Serenity Wheeler :: Here is a simple answer to a stupid moron. No. Serenity has a lot of issues most people fail to realize. First of all she is quite indecisive. In her only duel, she barely makes a move, cowering like a scared dog. Her other drawback is her obsession with crying. Give me a break. I do admire her dedication to her brother as it reminds me of my relationship with Mokuba, however such feelings aren't enough to prove oneself to me.

Joey Wheeler :: This fool is even dumber than his sister. In my first duel with him, he foolishly summons weaker monsters into attack mode. Didn't the old fart teach him the first thing you do when you can't beat an opponent's monster is to build DEFENSE up? Pathetic, he can't even duel without begging from Yugi, and when he does win, its due to complete luck. Joey isn't good for me simply because he's TOO decisive. He makes decisions completely on impulse, and never thinks about the here and now. Like Serenity, I admire his dedication to his sibling, but I don't admire his boyish actions. I don't like being paired with a two year old.

Yugi Motou :: Whoever figured they could join me with my rival was a complete moron. Just because I feel so strongly to beat him doesn't mean I want to "beat" him. The little shrimp is nothing but a punk that stands in my way because of his ability to cheat and top deck. He never makes a real strategy, just randomly gets the cards he needs. He's only good because the braindead writers make him that way. Do you think I want to be close to his fool, after that? I think not. And one things for sure, those leather pants are NOT a turn on.

Ishizu Ishtar :: This is another one of those, what the hell were you people thinking, pairings. Ishizu, although easily the brightest of the bunch, and rather attractive to boot, has one severe problem. And that problem is her fool belief of the past. She could do so much more with that head of hers than obsess over something that never happened. And even if it did happen, it is NOT affecting what occurs now. The Millennium Items may hold some power, but that little punk was no Pharoah, and I sure as hell never bowed to him. Anyway, enough with my rant. Although Ishizu may outsmart any of the fools on my list, she is to obsessed with what's behind her, to see what's really in front of her.

Ryou Bakura :: This guy is three inches shorter of a foot if you ask me. Although he may be attractive, he has nothing in common with me whatsoever. Nor is he a good enough duelist to make me blink in his likely direction. He's just another stepping stone, one I would never consider sleeping with.

Mai Valentine :: A very impressive female duelist, but still not nearly of the skill I am at, then again, none really are. Anyway, Mai does possess dashing looks, and a fairly decent personality, save for her obsession with material things. She fails to impress me simply because she's nothing more than a Barbie Doll that can duel. She seems to have more of an obsession with the mutt for me to really care anyway.

Marik Ishtar :: I must hand it to this guy, he is one of the few really good duelists I have come across, however he lends his ability only to his God Card. He doesn't put enough faith into his rather good Control strategy. I enjoyed watching him school the dog. As for personality, he is bit of a control freak, and as I've noticed lately, oversexual. He isn't someone I'd want to spend more than 2 minutes with.

Tea Gardner :: Do you like to hear friendship speeches every five minutes? Do you like to hear an amazingly annoying voice every two minutes? Do you like looking at a rather dumb looking girl every one minute? No? Well I think the answer here is plainly obvious.

Noah Kaiba :: This guy challenged to take everything I have, do you think I honestly can sit ten minutes in a room with him without turning his hair from green to red?

Tristan Taylor :: I'd rather ******** a duck.

Maximillion Pegasus :: I'd rather ******** two ducks.

Mokuba Kaiba :: Anyone who has ever paired me with him, in a sexual fashion, is a complete moron, that needs to be bound, gagged, shot, electrocuted, and thrown off a bridge. I'd rather ******** a duck, Jounou-inu, and listen to three days of Tea's banter than even consider a single thought of my brother.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:50 pm
(about the above) xD If I quote that last one, will Inu kill me? eek confused  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:11 pm