Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:54 pm
Sora sighed as she smelled the air  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:14 pm
Sulkrai looked around, "I don't care for the looks of this place....I'm leaving have fun with that sword of your's" She said as she turned into her wolf form and lefted.

Seilene smiled, clutching the hilt and waved, "okay see you around Sulkrai." Then when she left, Seilene pulled out the sword, looking at it, "Okay I don't care what I am.....I think I'll give you a name." She laid down on the grass beside a ruin and stared at the sword. Then after awhile she got up and started practicing with it to get a feel for it.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:20 pm
Sora laid down,still looking at the spear,it was very unusual and it sometimes sent shivers up her spine  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:32 pm
Seilene acidentally hit herself on the arm with the blade, letting out a small yelp she sat down and held her hand over her arm. Quickly she grabbed some bandages and started wrapping it up. Not even noticing the blood on the blade. Sitting there she held the onto the blade that laid buriedan inch into the ground. Sighing,"I always get hurt somehow...."  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:36 pm
Sora heard the yelp and ran towards it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:58 pm
Seilene heard some movement and stood up, gripping the sword hilt tighter.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:01 pm
Sora came in the clearing as her eyes widened in fear as she tripped and toppled across the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:17 pm
Seilene relaxed alittle and watched Sora trip, "Sora!" she said, dropping her sword down and running to her, "Are you alright?!"  

applz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:53 am
Almirrah walked from her hiding area and began to explore among the remains again, willing to greet any wolf she comes across. She heard the voices of Sora and Seilene, and decided not to disturb their fluent conversations. So instead, she continued to walk over the ruins, examining several interesting artifacts.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:31 pm
applz
Almirrah walked from her hiding area and began to explore among the remains again, willing to greet any wolf she comes across. She heard the voices of Sora and Seilene, and decided not to disturb their fluent conversations. So instead, she continued to walk over the ruins, examining several interesting artifacts.

Sulkrai hid among the trees and watched Seilene for a moment. Then went on her way, she closed her eyes and walked in the shadows of the manny trees. Not realizing where she was headed.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:51 pm
When Sora landed with a thud she was face first in the gound her sword out of it's sheath and a couple of feet away from her"What the heck are you doing with a sword!!!!! I thought you were going to kill me!!"Sora yelled crawling to her sword

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:58 pm
Seilene sighed and went to pick up her sword, dusting it off and returning it to it's sheath, "Sorry! .........I just......" She looked away and grabbed it's hilt.A gust of wind picked up and blew her black hair around her face. Inthe sun it had a golden reflection.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:04 pm
Sora got her sword and looked at it,seeing a dent to it she cursed some and then sighed,"Well next time tell me when you have a weopon...",as she started to wash the dirt off her face  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:04 pm
Seilene laughed, "Well how canI do that when I haven't seen you in awhile?? Speaking of it where were you fo the past few days?"She asked slightly releasing pressure off the swords hilt.

((o.O i have a good story plot for in here since Sora went through the whole incident with Crow......))

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:10 pm
(Okay!)

Sora jumped at Seilene's question and looked away"Nowhere....just had to visit someone out of this territory-she said queitly  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff