The Australian Help Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:25 am
WarriorShadow
I've lost the will to live, i only continue on because my friends dont want me to leave, my main problem is i care for others to much, not for myself....my physical condition is going to hell this week...i wonder why stare

I'm a tad bias with this one Rhi Rhi.
*clings*
We want you to be happy and we're trying. Just talk to us more and tell us whats up. You have such a wide community of friends everywhere who would do so much for you. If you came and saw us you would see the love we have for you. Just because we havent met you doesnt mean our hearts dont go out to you all the time.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:29 am
Weylok
WarriorShadow
I've lost the will to live, i only continue on because my friends dont want me to leave, my main problem is i care for others to much, not for myself....my physical condition is going to hell this week...i wonder why stare

What has gone wrong in your life to make you feel that way?

what hasnt gone wrong is more appropriate.. crying  

WarriorShadow

Weylok

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
WarriorShadow
Weylok
WarriorShadow

Start from the beginning...
Or the main problems in your life. Family? Friends? Drugs?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:39 am
Weylok
WarriorShadow
Weylok
WarriorShadow

My girlfriend left me, i've been suicidal on and off since i turned 16
i have a slight alcohol problem and my life generaly sucks  

WarriorShadow

Weylok

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:47 am
WarriorShadow
Weylok
WarriorShadow
Weylok
WarriorShadow

When girlfriends leave you, that can be a big blow in your life. But you need to keep strong, and not give in to life as it can be tough. Suicide is not the answer, and you will be deeply missed if you do anything serious.
You should see someone, tell a family member or a friend about it and see if you can somehow help that problem. It really does help, some people may say it doens't but I know dozens of people who have done so and they have fixed their problem from just talking it out. As for the alcohol problem, my brother had an alcohol problem also around your age. He went to a course, and within 2 weeks he had cut down amazingly. If you cant afford any courses, what you need is sheer willpower. If you have enough willpower, you can do anything. You could quit smoking or drinking or anything.
Willpower is the strongest thing you have in order to stop drinking a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:57 am
Weylok
WarriorShadow
Weylok
WarriorShadow
Weylok
WarriorShadow

When girlfriends leave you, that can be a big blow in your life. But you need to keep strong, and not give in to life as it can be tough. Suicide is not the answer, and you will be deeply missed if you do anything serious.
You should see someone, tell a family member or a friend about it and see if you can somehow help that problem. It really does help, some people may say it doens't but I know dozens of people who have done so and they have fixed their problem from just talking it out. As for the alcohol problem, my brother had an alcohol problem also around your age. He went to a course, and within 2 weeks he had cut down amazingly. If you cant afford any courses, what you need is sheer willpower. If you have enough willpower, you can do anything. You could quit smoking or drinking or anything.

Right...i think i might just talk to chrissie  

WarriorShadow

Weylok

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:11 am
WarriorShadow
Weylok
WarriorShadow
Weylok
WarriorShadow
Weylok
WarriorShadow

Right...i think i might just talk to chrissie

stressed  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:12 pm
She stole your customer. xd  

Triste

StreekG

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:17 pm
Atleast WS knows Weylok tried to help, its good to know people care for ya.

A slight alcohol problem, if it were major thats when you get concerned, major being like my dad, who my mum divorced from over 10 years ago
he drinks himself almost dead every single night, even though he has work everyday. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:41 pm
Trieste
She stole your customer. xd

*dances* muahahahaha...
It's only cause I know WS...

Boffins

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:43 pm
StreekG

A slight alcohol problem, if it were major thats when you get concerned, major being like my dad, who my mum divorced from over 10 years ago
he drinks himself almost dead every single night, even though he has work everyday. sweatdrop

*le hugs* Alcohol sucks the big time when consumed like that. My daddy was an alcoholic.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:45 pm
Chrissie-T
StreekG

*le hugs* Alcohol sucks the big time when consumed like that. My daddy was an alcoholic.

Yeah, i don't think theres ever been a time when i've been to his house when he isn't drunk....  

StreekG

Boffins

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:00 pm
StreekG
Chrissie-T
StreekG

Yeah, i don't think theres ever been a time when i've been to his house when he isn't drunk....

Well what kind of drunk is is? Is he a joyful one? Not violent I hope...
My dad was a friendly drunk, so when he and mum seperated, she didn't have to worry about us kids (1 was aged 4 and below) and him hurting us. But the affects of his alcohol abuse affected my brothers and my mum mentally. I was lucky not to see all the bad stuff...

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:45 am
StreekG

Sorry to but in, but...Streek you're back!!

You definitely have a problem if you've lost your will to live. Maybe alchohol plays a part in it. Seek some counselling and some help.  

Minielf

Chibimaiko

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:41 am
Weylok

Well said. I agree. If they gloat at all, just say 'You can gloat all you want, does not effect me or my future, but if you keep gloating through your life, your really going to screw up big time.' That happened to my friend. He gloated to our other mate soo much, he lost control once aand punched him. He got knocked out and never said a word again about his test results.
haha... i'd be deported from australia if i punched anyone =X_x=  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces