Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:20 am
((deal! biggrin you can play both!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:01 am
lol So when do we start?  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:52 pm
((Whenever arashi posts xd or whoever...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:07 pm
(Sorry! Gaia wasn't letting me access my Guilds or mail for a while and I'm still getting situated after my move! I'll be posting in a minute.)  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:11 pm
Seto groaned as he pushed himself off of the floor, he brushed the dust and dirt off of his clothing. What the heck had happened to soft landings? And why the heck was his lab so dusty? He remembered the feeling of being squeezed through a tight space. He thought he was going to wake up dead, but instead he woke with a pounding headache and a few bruises, no worse for wear. And where the heck was he? He tried to remember what had gone wrong to cause him to fall into the wormhole, or did he fall into the wormhole? This headache was making it hard to think.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:44 am
((I'll post his pic later xd ))
Bakura ran down the hallway, thanking whatever divine power was responsible for getting his jury rigged security camera to work for once. Sprinting past security systems it had taken him five years to hack into and shut down, Bakura skidded to a stop in the doorway. Bracing himself, he looked into he dim, dusty laboratory. Sure, Bakrua was slim and fit, but a runner he was not, so he was breatheing heavier than usual.
He spotted Seto on the floor, looking dazed and beat up.
"Oh my ra... Seto, you haven't changed..." Bakrua breathed, staring at the young man on the ground. It had been 20 years sinse Seto had disappeared, and he still looked 17. Bakura on the other hand was 36, going on 37. Bakura was tall, slim, with white hair down to his waist, still as thick and white as ever. A light blue shirt covered his tatoos of angel wings on his back, and Never Forgive, Never Forget across his chest. Black jeans covered his bottom half, and he was currently running around in white socks.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:00 pm
Seto blinked, at first not sure who the other was, until he spoke. "Where the heck, what's going on? Where's Mokuba?" So many questions crowded his mind, but he couldn't seem to let them all out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:25 pm
Bakura sighed softly. So inquisative.
"Ok... Seto-san, you're in your laboratory. It's been... a while since you disapeared. Mokuba-san... well... Seto-san, I'm going to be blunt. You disappeared, without a trace, about twenty years ago. Mokuba-san was charged with manslaughter, because they thought he killed you for Kaiba Corp. Anyways, he lost it. Mentally. He's currently at a mental hospital." Bakura got it all out in a rush, his thin wire-frame glasses nearly falling off. Pushing them back up the bridge of his nose. Taking advantage of the silence.
"Mokuba asked me to watch the house for you when you returned. Don't worry, they've been following your plans for KaibaCorp. There are KiabaLands in every major country, and your company is still the best."

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:38 am
"I've been gone... That long? Mokuba.... I have to see my brother. I don't care about my company, just let me see Mokuba." He demanded, standing up, only to realize that his body wasn't ready for that just yet.

His legs gave out, causing him to fall and send up more dust. "If I dissappeared, then how did you know? How could you even know where I was?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:17 pm
Bakura shrugged slightly, wrapping his arm around the other's shoulders and helping him to his feet.
"Mokie said you were in the lab, I saw the vortex-generator, I put two and two together. The cops wouldn't believe me because of Ya- well, because of my alternate-persona's record. Don't worry, I got that taken care of" Bakrua reasured the other hastily. "I could drive you to St. Catherine's if you would like... I'm due for my weekly visit anyways." Bakura commented truthfully. A thought struck Bakura.
"You remember who I am, right?"

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:35 pm
"I know love, just get dressed. It's 2 PM already."
"Iunwanna, daddy!" the little girl screamed, kicking around as DUke tried to get her to wear some clothes. "Damnit girl, I know you're ill and s**t, but there's no need for you to start being all crazy."
The girl's eyes filled up with tears as Duke forced her into her dress, and hooked out a brush.
"I'm seven years old now! I can do that myself!" Duke sighed and rolled his eyes, and allowed her to take the brush. He then went downstairs to the kitchen, where he found his 13-year old smoking. "Hey, what the- Put that away right now!"
The girl with punky pink hair raised a brow and sticked out her tongue, before getting up and handing Duke the cigarette. "Here, I know you want it."
Duke sighed and rolled his eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be in school...?"
The girl smirked. "Aren't you supposed to set an example...?"
Before Duke could reply to this, someone started crying upstairs, and a girl's voice tried to calm the child down.
He went upstairs and found his 21-year-old girlfriend trying to calm down his 4-year-old son, who had been trying to climb the sink and take dad's medicine and fell off in the process.
Duke took Roman from her and kissed her on her cheek, trying to calm her down. Stress wasn't good for a pregnant woman.

Duke's eyes suddenly had this hopelessness as he hooked out his cell and dialed Bakura's number, not able to put up with this anymore. Somehow, Bakura was more of a dad to his kids than he was.

(ages and names:
21yr - Alice
13yr - Sasha
7yr - Emma
4yr - Roman)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:24 pm
((haha!! rolleyes oh man, that was fun to read! Poor Duke))

Bakura heard his cell ring, and frowned as he reconized the tone. Of all the times for Duke to call...
"Hey Duke, what's the matter?" Bakura asked, wishing that Seto would respond. Duke never called unless the kids were getting out of hand. "How's Alice doing, by the way?"
Bakura thought of his own wife, who was probably worried since he'd shot out of his room like a bullet without any real explanation.

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:13 am
"Stressing. Hey, I want to take her out for the day, so we can both chill and stuff you know? I was hoping you could babysit.." he was interrupted by Sasha, who sounded rather offended. "I'm NOT a baby, dad!"
Duke shut her up with a wrist flip, and continued "...Emma's ill and Roman has a bump on his head, and I really need some time off."

((-Alice isn't his wife but his current gf. Not al these kids are hers. :p ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:01 pm
Jounouchi, as always was blunt, and when the response to his door knocking wasn't what he had wanted, he huffed. Darn it, he knew Ryou had a problem with putting himself up in the basement at odd times, but he smiled as he found the door unlocked, in his arms were his two younger children, Ren and Raka. "Kura san! We brought your groceries for you!" Jounouchi called out. "Ren and Raka came to visit! And Neko's being a real pain in my butt again! Yugi's about to boil over with rage if that kid causes anymore problems- and-"

Just as he was coming to the bottom of the stairs he blinked, nearly fell over. Jounouchi had changed a little since his teen years, he wore a carmel colored turtle- neck and was busy balancing one child and a one year old, on top of an armload of said groceries.

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:08 pm
Seto nodded, rather dumb-struck by the other's rapid running back and forth and what not. And still had the struck- out- of the park dumb look until another man entered the basement. He blinked, almost immediately realizing who it was. "Katsuya?" Seto wondered, somewhat amazed at the other's changes, which seemed like quite a bit to him.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff