Reply Wii Center
Smash Bros. For Nintendo Revolution Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:51 pm
yay for halo dissing. yay for goldeneye and PD. actually, which is better anyway? HL, GE or PD? i think HL but...alot of people love the other 2 more. just curious what you guys think sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:26 pm
I never got into HL all that much. I always liked GE and PD a lot better. This, of course, is my opinion. You like what you like wink  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:17 pm
Edymion
I never got into HL all that much. I always liked GE and PD a lot better. This, of course, is my opinion. You like what you like wink
hehe. yeah i know. i still want to play PD. i almost bought it today, but i don't have an expansion pack so instead i got...well actually i bought a copy of HL for the PS2. i just like it better with a controller.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:44 pm
Well. Forget those games because Duck-Hunt PWNz. My grandma has it xd everytime I go there I play it and suck at it. xd  

Sylpheus

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:05 am
LiL_Shadow
Well. Forget those games because Duck-Hunt PWNz. My grandma has it xd everytime I go there I play it and suck at it. xd

Yes Duck Hunt is king blaugh Halo rolleyes is a over hyped FPS  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:13 am
Has anyone seen this site?

smashbrosonline.com or smashbros3.com

Doesn't seem like an official site, but if so, there's ginna be a MetaKnight in the new game.

Characters they should add:
Skull Kid (Majora's Mask)
Meta Knight (Kirby)
Poo or Jeff (Earthbound)
Banjo Kazooie (if only... if only...)
DIDDY KONG (if only)  

Smithium

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:44 pm
dude all i got was junk sites mad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:02 pm
any one know any real facts about it?  

Glass Dominion

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:46 pm
Unless it's on Nintendo's official website, that's a bit negatory.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:25 pm
look: whatever they do it will pitch anything god could make in the garbage. let's just let them make better multi than Halo 2 and not worry about it.  

nintendofanboy

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:16 pm
So you know...I'm a Christian 3nodding I'm not sure if that's of any use as I doubt you were trying to be offensive, but, in the end, you...kinda were sweatdrop

It's not hard to make better multi-player than Halo or Halo 2 sweatdrop You just gotta make a better game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:07 am
Edymion
So you know...I'm a Christian 3nodding I'm not sure if that's of any use as I doubt you were trying to be offensive, but, in the end, you...kinda were sweatdrop

It's not hard to make better multi-player than Halo or Halo 2 sweatdrop You just gotta make a better game.
erm...sorry. just an expression. redface  

nintendofanboy

Herr Schroeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:31 pm
Star Wolf totally needs to be added. Though, if he is, I hope he looks more like the N64 Wolf than the one they did in Star Fox Assault. He just looked pretty weird. I bet Adventure Mode is going to be really awesome. They might even make co-op, which would be really cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:28 pm
You do realize that, in less than a year, we'll know for sure, right wink  

Edymion
Captain

Dragon Sky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:59 pm
I'm sure this newer SSB will be worth playing! biggrin  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash