Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sports Talk
The [OAG] Sport Thread {All sports discussions here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:39 am
AFL: Kangaroos
Union: Reds
Cricket: Bulls
League: Anyone who beats the Bulldogs. (Almost everyone xp )

Intarnational.

Soccer: Eindhoven
Baseball: Red Sox

I think that's about it. XD

*is mad sports person*  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:22 am
Iceskating and horseriding are the only sports I follow. And there's not much of them on T.V. whee  

Seguchi_trevvy

Demonic_Angel_89

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:16 am
when i was lil i played netball then a did ballet and tap for 3yrs and now i am a figure-skater and have been skating for 6yrs  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:34 am
afl - richmond, kangaroos
league - Wests Tigers HELL YEH
state of origon - NSW
rugby - Wallabies  

Demonic_Angel_89

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:59 am
Don't double post please. Maybe it's just a pet hate of mine, but you can edit your last post as you were the last to post here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:44 am
Anyone watching the international cricket on at the moment?
It's pretty even with Sri Lanka and Australia on top and South Africa close behind, trailing by on point.

I love cricket
n_______n

AminoAcid

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:58 am
Finally someone who shares the pain!

Yeah I've been watching it as I always do. I still think Australia will come out on top at the end of it, but as for the others, it'll be a close knit thing, alhtough I think Sri Lanka can edge the Proteas out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:28 am
I am a Brisbane Lions man.... I also go for the Broncos and the Bulls.  

PrinceTimothy

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:42 am
I've been watching alot of odd sports lately. I like to watch car/motorbike racing on SBS. It's always interesting. Last week a guy nearly ran over another guys head. It's odd though, because I'm not particularly interested in cars or bikes at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:26 am
AFL: Sydney Swans (don't watch it much - only if Swans make it to finals)
Rugby Union: NSW Warratahs (same as above lol)
NRL: Newcastle Knights
A-League: Sydney FC (only watch every now and then)
State of Origin: NSW Blues (FO' SURE)
English Premier League: Manchester United (watch a bit)
NBA: Houston Rockets (hardly watch though lol)
Internationally for All Sports: Australia (xD), except for World Cup when Australia don't make it (which is most of the time xD) I go for England.  

Auron-X

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:39 am
Auron-X
A-League: Sydney FC (only watch every now and then)
English Premier League: Manchester United (watch a bit)
Internationally for All Sports: Australia (xD), except for World Cup when Australia don't make it (which is most of the time xD) I go for England.

The Roar shall kick your glamour team's arse on Saturday! gonk

Man United? Graar, just as bad. When it comes to the FA I'm a Chelsea boy, only because of Arjen Robben and Frank Lampard. domokun

World Cup, I go for Holland normally, but now I have two teams to barrack for, they're in two different groups and I don't think there's anyway they can meet unless it's in the Final. So, I can barrack for two teams.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:50 pm
DNA_Guru
Finally someone who shares the pain!

Yeah I've been watching it as I always do. I still think Australia will come out on top at the end of it, but as for the others, it'll be a close knit thing, alhtough I think Sri Lanka can edge the Proteas out.

I hope Sri Lanka can beat Australia though, just for an upset ;D
(I have Sri Lankan in my background n_____n )
I think that they played well in last nights match but a lot of wicket were given to them by the SA and their silly mistakes surprised
Fridays match will be interesting though, I wonder if SA can come out on top again?

AminoAcid

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:27 am
AminoAcid
I hope Sri Lanka can beat Australia though, just for an upset ;D
(I have Sri Lankan in my background n_____n )
I think that they played well in last nights match but a lot of wicket were given to them by the SA and their silly mistakes surprised
Fridays match will be interesting though, I wonder if SA can come out on top again?

No way in hell. The Australians have an in form team for once with Brad Haddin coming in, and I'm sure they'll play alot more sensibly this time around. They're good at learning from mistakes. So I think they'll win.

Proteas are hampered even more now, Kallis has been sent home, oh the hilarity.  
Sports Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff