Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glarken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:59 am
I want this game sooooooooooooo bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:45 pm
cloudyhead
www.gamespot.com

Yeah, looks great; only downside are very few save times, but it's supossed to be a different experience every time-like RE4.

No, there are, like, five endings, unlockables, crazy acheivments and stuff like that. The whole game changes, RE4 had a little unlockables, but not nearly as many as dead rising. You can get the X buster and dress-up as mega man for gods sake. Get it, beat it ,and play it again and again and again. You can play this for like 200 hours. it's crazy. Theres a mode where you have to play for about 15 hours straight. Only my most uncool friend accomplished it. You get the mega man costume I think.  

Ima_honkey

Samii Suzuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:50 pm
I like this game: my mate has it.

I'd prefer a city wide conflict: that would be mega fun. Barricading, moving, plans, groups. Now that would be a console game for me to enjoy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:08 am
It's pretty good, though it can be very frustrating, especially when you're trying to save everybody.

If you liked Dawn of the Dead, then you're sure to enjoy the game.  

D000M

Forsaken-Pheonix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:47 am
Everything i've seen about it makes it look badass, especially all the bosses and weapon choices.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:08 am
I stayed the weekend at my best friends house and we did nothing but play it(Dead Rising). Well, he played, I just watched, but yeah, all weekend, he played through it twice. I didn't even get bored! If it's that fun to watch, I can't even begin to imagine how addictive it might be.

Benjisaur

Legion of Gaian Zombies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces