the aquabats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:43 pm
Rats_have_rights
Wow, didn't see this fourm before I made an Aqua bats one. My bad. I'll be going to an Aqua Bats show the 30th of june, can't wait!
im seeing them the day after you its going to be sick  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:04 pm
THE AQUABATS ARE THE BEST! THEY ARE BEYOND SUPER RAD! I LOVE THEM! cool
I'm seeing them on july 2 along with THE EPOXIES, another one of my favorite bands biggrin  

aleoop123

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:17 pm
They don't....come to jersey sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:47 pm
drive to boston! biggrin  

aleoop123

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:02 pm
Red-Baron
They don't....come to jersey sweatdrop
come to the BB kings show, m going its going to kickass  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:41 am
AnonymousJoe
Rats_have_rights
Wow, didn't see this fourm before I made an Aqua bats one. My bad. I'll be going to an Aqua Bats show the 30th of june, can't wait!

Nice! When I see them, i'll let you know how the show was to get you even more exited! heart Aqua bats heart

Whats your favorite song by them? I'm in a close tie between "Pizza day" and "worms eat dirt". Eh, there all good.  

Plumbarius

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:39 pm
Rats_have_rights
AnonymousJoe
Rats_have_rights

Nice! When I see them, i'll let you know how the show was to get you even more exited! heart Aqua bats heart

Whats your favorite song by them? I'm in a close tie between "Pizza day" and "worms eat dirt". Eh, there all good.
do i really have to pick one? there all so good my favorite though might be captian hampton  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:47 am
I'm going to a concert some time in July! I'm so excited...(It's gonna be my first concert ever redface )  

Ersind

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:40 pm
i just got Charge! and its really good, lacking in the horn section though sweatdrop good nonetheless  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:50 am
I saw them in concert biggrin (only one picture came out though T___T). The place was so tiny. I got to sit on the stage. It was cool xd (Planet Smashers were there too). Lead singer gave me a high five surprised  

Chibi faery

Anxious Gaian

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:14 pm
Chibi faery
I saw them in concert biggrin (only one picture came out though T___T). The place was so tiny. I got to sit on the stage. It was cool xd (Planet Smashers were there too). Lead singer gave me a high five surprised

D= LUCKY  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:21 pm
God Of The Ska
Chibi faery

D= LUCKY

biggrin (I noticed i've seen most of my favorite ska bands in concert).  

Chibi faery

Anxious Gaian

xholysporkx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:26 pm
Aquabats : Super rad (inside joke.. uinless of coarse you have heard that song.. which you probably have since you made the topic of the aquabats.. unless you are posers.. or.. yeah.. o.o; wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:07 pm
xholysporkx
Aquabats : Super rad (inside joke.. uinless of coarse you have heard that song.. which you probably have since you made the topic of the aquabats.. unless you are posers.. or.. yeah.. o.o; wink )
yes i have heard that song and seen the video coutless times  

AnonymousJoe

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:53 am
so who is goign to there tour this summer?  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff