Your personal relationship with Seto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F a i t h s R e v e n g e

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:28 pm
Man-Ginia v2.0
In my opinion, I think Seto-sama is a respectable and lovable guy.
Omigawd,your sig banner for this guild is making me crack up way to hard than nessecary.

My like meter is:Crush to Obbsesed Fangirl. mrgreen twisted 4laugh ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:45 pm
Fyerluna
Man-Ginia v2.0

And hot. Don't froget how hot he is.
Oh! *giggles How rude of me to forget that.  

iProcrastinate

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:46 pm
Man-Ginia v2.0
Fyerluna
Man-Ginia v2.0

And hot. Don't froget how hot he is.
Oh! *giggles How rude of me to forget that.

Clearly. 3nodding *giggles* I'm a little obsessed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:58 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Whenever I'm in a bad mood I think of Seto-shukun and I always feels better... I have dreams about him... but they aren't very erotic... and I my desktop is of him at the moment...

sweatdrop I respect him, and have this little crush on him. I also dreamt of him once, nothing really naughty... And I have this killer desktop of his right now.

I also carry his picture in my wallet and have a dogtag with his face on it I wear everyday. ninja That's just cause my friends don't really like him, and he intrigues me so... And makes me smile and cheer and cry and junk. Darn guy. xd

However, if he won't have me... I think he should pair up with Serenity (Shizuka, which you prefer), only cause she compliments his roughness.

But he's so cool... *sigh* He really is.  

Maskerade

Maskerade

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:59 pm
Mrs. Kaiba
Seto Kaiba is my god. I worship him, idolize him, and love him very much. People don't get it... they call me crazy. I carry a framed picture of him around at school, I have his pictures covering my walls in my room. I had a 10 minute argument in french class with my teacher. I was yelling at her. She said he had a pointy chin. Which is completely untrue. I called her racist and discriminating. Then I called Viggo Mortenson (her crush) a fat ugly old man. That was when she snapped.

Am I really that crazy to idolize someone who is completely worthy of this attention? Should it really matter that he isn't physically real in this world?

Thoughts?

Migosh, someone I can relate to. eek My friends think I'm insane for how much I adore him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:42 am
Mage of Flames
Uh... dedicated fan-boy? sweatdrop

Ok, I'm not as obcessed as Angel of Flames (my friend... pm me for the whole, messed-up story). Yeah, he's my favy caracter on yugioh... yeah. that's about it... neutral

stare I'm not obcessed... well, yeah. Fan girl, yeah. that's about it. Oh... just out of curiosity... If i decideded to write the 'Book of Seto", would any1 help me? xd  

Angel of Flames2

RyaniTenebrae

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:03 am
I'd love to help. Are we talking fact, or (fan)fiction?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:30 pm
I'll help!! I can cover the dissing section! lol  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:08 pm
I'd help!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:13 pm
I'll help! I can cover anything! Except the dissing. Death T-2 has that covered. 3nodding  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:25 pm
I shall help mrgreen Ill gather some pics, and anythign else is kool too, but pics are my specialty mrgreen 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:31 pm
i'm so in on helping. hey, can we really make the religion of Seto Kaiba Sethism?  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:36 pm
Sure! why not my religion is buddhism, so im open to other religions as well. So ill be a follower mrgreen i also have my Yaoism, so the more the merrier 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:40 pm
what a coincidence. i'm a Buddhist too. and i'm joining Yaoism.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

KaibaMokuba

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:42 pm
I definitely respect Seto, though I also think that he is quite capable of getting over himself in some instances and being a little more compassionate. He's a character with a huge amount of depth, not designed to be completely loved or completely loathed. He has flaws and admirable qualities all wrapped into one, which is why I really respect him as a character and also as a human being. He's been through a lot, and, though he is very selfish, much of his actions are due to his traumatic childhood. I mean.. honestly, few people go through what he has.

I think the most redeeming quality about him, hands down, is the fact that he basically raised Mokuba like a son. That takes a lot of responsibility and he lost his childhood because of it. Does anyone agree?  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff