JK Rowling said she's kill off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scarlett_226

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:14 am
[Hollow point]
i really kinda hope harry bites the dust. He has been a really big whiner the last couple of books he was once my favoite character now I dislike him greatly.

crying how dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:17 am
Kermi
nibbles1
if she does kill off a weasley, it'll be Bill as he is due to be married, but tis unlikely as she has already spared all of the weasleys at least once in various ways.
You know, come to think of it, I think Percy is the only member of the Weasley family who hasn't faced some life-threatening challenge or injury in the course of the books. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies - failing his 'challenge' being symbolic of his desertion from the family.

kermi you have a very good point there  

scarlett_226

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:19 pm
If she kills off Lupin, McGonnagall, or Mrs. Weasely I will be most displeased. Hermione's become a little annoying, so I wouldn't be as upset to see her go. And I can't stand Ginny.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:36 pm
Percy Weasley will die and I think Peter will die too. Hermione I think is the one that was going to die but, now will live. I am sure that Percy Weasley will not make it to the end of the series.  

JustWantYou2KnowWhoIAm

Tenshi-Eclipse

Gracious Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:56 pm
Voldemort...
I actually like Malfoy...so no killing him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:58 pm
Hmm...my guesses are Draco, Neville or one of the Weasleys, not sure which...hopefully Percy.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

yellis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:17 am
I kinda like percy in a bizarre way, he just wanted to do better for himself and he got ripped all the time. poor lamb.

and i hope hagrid dies the useless bugger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:14 pm
I think that Voldemort will die, and Draco will switch sides, and die trying to save Harry.

Or that Harry and Voldemort will kill each other.  

from beneath you...

from beneath you...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:14 pm
Tenshi-Eclipse
Voldemort...
I actually like Malfoy...so no killing him.

I love Draco!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:39 pm
I think one will be Neville and the other is going to be Harry.

Thats just my opinion. But I honestly think more people should die in the last one((just because I believe four other people are goignt to die))

Because I also believe that Dumbledore is not dead ((like I am 100% sure)) and that he will die in the 7th book along with Voldemort and I do agree that one Weasly might die.

I do not however think it will be Ron or Hermione.
There is no reason they should die unless Voldemort uses them to torment Harry.

Malfoy wont die. I know he wont.  

Xo[PineappleMuffin]oX

Miss peech juice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:42 am
well remember the phrofecy? [sp] i vaugley remember them saying one cannot live while the other one is dead.... and that was about harry and voldemort. well that's what they lead me to believe. but then again, not all profecies come true....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:16 pm
Who I think may die:

Neville crying (Main-ish)
Prof. McGonagall (Important)
Hagrid (Main-ish)
Draco crying (Main-ish)
Umbridge twisted (not main, but it's fun to see her suffer)

They just seem like major targets.
But I'm not strongly suggesting these, it's only a vague opinion.

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:21 am
I see one of the Weasley's being killed. I don't think it will be Percy because his death won't really affect readers that much. No, I see maybe...one of the twins...possibly Ron?

And I don't know if Snape will die or not. I'm sure we will see him again, and maybe Harry will try to kill him, but he won't be able to do it.

I don't think Hermione will die, especially since all of the shippers would have a fit. Because no Hermione means no H/Hr or R/Hr. I think if any of the trio besides Harry dies, it will be Ron..but it will be a very honorable death for him  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:17 pm
User Image Hey look! A dancing bunny!

Hmm...I think Luna might be like accidentally killed, trying to save Ron or Harry...I don't know why, just a feeling

Oh yeah! Well check out my moves!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- m a c a r o n i e -

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:50 pm
I reckon that Wormtail will save Harrys life - by dying (getting killed) for him, because of the life debt, and Harry will find all the Horcuxes and kill Voldermort.

So I say Voldermort and Wormtail.  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces