Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
if an army of ing invaded yer house what would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:23 pm
Samus wont come Unless you got 100% on all her games LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:28 pm
Oh, wait. I'd just turn on the lamp in my room. They wouldn't be completely gone, but they'd stay at the edge of the light radius. (Gawd, I'm a Metroid nerd.)  

Shadowlit Facade

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:03 am
Heh if the Jump guardian come youer in big trouble it doesnt die by light u have to whack it LOL or summon samus...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:03 pm
Card388
Heh if the Jump guardian come youer in big trouble it doesnt die by light u have to whack it LOL or summon samus...

Eh? I'm pretty sure the Jump Guardian avoided the LIght Beacon in the center of that room.  

Shadowlit Facade

CrazyQuin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:32 pm
ashlander_alpha
Card388

Eh? I'm pretty sure the Jump Guardian avoided the LIght Beacon in the center of that room.

there is no light light beacon in the room  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:13 pm
CrazyQuin
ashlander_alpha
Card388

there is no light light beacon in the room

I'm relatively sure there was. The Judgement Pit did have a beacon in the center. Or a crystal. Can't recall...  

Shadowlit Facade

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:45 am
It did and it could go thought it all the bosses can go through any ligh crystals and amorbis can make dark crystals  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:44 pm
*Dark* Amorbis didn't make light crystals. He deactivated them by spraying them with darkling spores.  

Shadowlit Facade

Shonon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:56 pm
No No, Ing only die by light crystals if the crystals or beacons are hit by a light beam or annilator ( I spelt that soo wrong ) beam.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:22 pm
Card388
It did and it could go thought it all the bosses can go through any ligh crystals and amorbis can make dark crystals

WTF i said dark..... and whoops dark amorbis  

Card388
Vice Captain

Shadowlit Facade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:48 pm
Wow. Busy thread. And I think only crystals energized by the Annihilator could kill Ing instantly. I think the Light beam just made the crystals repel them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:50 pm
nah, light will kill them right away, its just that annihlator draws them in as well  

Shonon

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:00 pm
Thats right and light reples any ings or dark creature in a light crystal dies and anni makes them coem too  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:21 am
Card388
Thats right and light reples any ings or dark creature in a light crystal dies and anni makes them coem too

Oh, and by he way, Samus would own master chief's a** anyday  

Shonon

Card388
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:15 pm
war's already over LOL  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers