Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
what's the scariest thing in metroid? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chozo or Luminoth?
  Chozo
  Luminoth
  both
  neither
  Space Pirates!
View Results

ninja9393

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:16 pm
Fuzzy_Snugs
Seeing those eyes of the SA-X.....

mine too  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:25 am
just the whole atmosphere of Prime and Prime 2. You just didn't know what was gonna be round the corner  

Corruption Theory

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Caest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:23 pm
The scariest thing in Metroid for me...Was...Was.....*shivers* The ING!! gonk

I'm serious. When I first played MP2, I was all happy go lucky about having it. Until I read through the Federation Troopers logs and got to the one about the guy getting 'sick'. Then I read that guys journal, and it was pretty freaky. Then I went to Dark Aether. That was scary. Then I fought my first squad of Warrior Ing, and nearly lost it. The thought of an enemy that could move around without you realiseing it and attacking you out of nowhere...It's terrifying....And the dark....That makes it worse....*shudders* gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:41 am
Caest

I'm serious. When I first played MP2, I was all happy go lucky about having it. Until I read through the Federation Troopers logs and got to the one about the guy getting 'sick'. Then I read that guys journal, and it was pretty freaky. Then I went to Dark Aether. That was scary. Then I fought my first squad of Warrior Ing, and nearly lost it. The thought of an enemy that could move around without you realiseing it and attacking you out of nowhere...It's terrifying....And the dark....That makes it worse....*shudders* gonk

Yeah thats true. I hated the Chozo Ghosts from Prime, without the X-Ray Visor mind  

Corruption Theory

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

AeraThaln7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:30 pm
Caest

which reminds me....I still have to read those guys' journals... That just makes m wanna read 'em even more! hee hee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:13 pm
Omega Darkness
Running into a Metroid out of nowhere in Metroid 2. Even scarier when you find one in a place you'd least expect to find one.

Second that. The one thing that made me jump always when playing Metroid Prime or Echoes, was when a Metroid would come out of nowhere and attack you, because I never expected it, its just BOOM! and i'm like "Holy crap!" Its crazy, but fun.  

ConMan577

Interesting Prophet

3,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SolarShadow

6,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:40 pm
Metroids used to scare the crap out of me...

Now it's all about the Re-Deads. As always.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:02 pm
Lucius_the_Light
Caest

which reminds me....I still have to read those guys' journals... That just makes m wanna read 'em even more! hee hee

heh lucky u guys i dont even own Echoes anymore nor a gamecube ='( hopefully i can get a wii =)  

Card388
Vice Captain

dethyl v3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:47 pm
S-AX is a scary thing... It freaks me out  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:52 pm
did'nt u already posted that?  

Card388
Vice Captain

Dark_Zack2735

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:22 pm
id have to say the Nitemare when its face was melting-like  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:15 pm
that's scary?
its not really that bad but w/e everyone has different reactions  

Card388
Vice Captain

Hunter Roge

2,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:46 am
Has the Be the SAX or the metroids in Metroid 2 th return of Samus.

But I suspect that if you fought the Zombie GF troopers at the wrong time of night you might need to change your underwear.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:05 pm
no not really scary just a small shock  

Card388
Vice Captain

dragon3025

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:45 pm
I'd say the Chozo ghost or metriods. The chozo freaked my out when they 1st appeared. I had no idea what was going on and things were firing at me out of no where, and when your low on health and ammo and you pass through the phazon path in the phazon mines it's freaky to think metriods are surronding you, but one thing that's the same for the two, once you've upgraded more their just a nusencse.  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff