Yeah... sure... whatever...
  No. You're an idiot.
  I am mean. 0.o
  ~*~Poll Whore~*~
View Results

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:07 pm
You know what's funny?
People like you who get hard with the keyboard, Are illiterate as ********, and nag about people calling you a poser.
Maybe you are a poser.
If you're not you're not, get over it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Its just stupid that people behave like that in my opinion. Being stereotyped isn't exactly fun. Go ahead say I'm mean, evil, and woship satan. What the hell are you gonna do when you see me working at a soup kitchen and animal shelter after having left church? Not everyone is the same, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether we like it or not. Some people just assume how people are due to the most common sterotype and think that they understand your problems. If they lived through similar ones, go ahead tell me what yo udid to get over it. If you watched it on TV go fscking screw your self because TV exasturbates everything in life. I'm sorry if that sounded mean.. neutral  

NaneXx

AuronT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:07 pm
Willie-John
you know what i just hate people who don't understand me and think the do and i also ate peole that are anti goth...and i hate alot of people who are a*****e and call me evil...cuz most goths..especially the one i hang out woth do nothing to anyone and we get picked on and stuff thrown at us just because we are goth...

twisted Satan Says: These people aren't worth your time. twisted

Okay puns aside thats a hard thing to acept, but people even people worth respecting in some aspects generally judge based on appearances and preconcieved notieions i.e. stereotypes. There are many solutions to this: appearing diffrent (goth is more of an attitude or way of looking at the world IMHO but I'm a bit older slower and more sensible these days), ignore then, or if your bulldog stuborn enough just making people have to accept you by being better in every respect even if you have habits of dress and attitude that they don't like (this includes courtisy and helping the idiots out BTW).

If your incline to do the last one just remember perfection is a habit like any other habit it takes practice and repitition.

Oh and I don't worship satan/Lucifer?Sammael I am him and I'm winning.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:43 pm
People are just plain assholes and bitches on here, though I can show them the true meaning of the words once they start being rude to me. You either put up with their s**t, or serve them right back.  

GreedsLittleEdo

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:19 am
people can be mean it's in our nature and people can be stupid it happens ....stereotypes are both stupid and mean and i think it's so ******** anoying when people stereotype but you can't let it get to u cause no matter what u do or say there will always be stereotypes and stupid people in the world that use em...i mean i'm stereotyped all the damn time and so is the store i work in (hottopic) and i really dont' give a flying rats left testicle about it lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:10 am
GilAskan
There will be stupid people wherever you go.

There are stupid preps, and stupid goths. There are poor stupid people and rich stupid people. There are even stupid stupid people and smart stupid people (stupid people who know that they're stupid).

Agreed. There is a stereotype for everyone and sometimes it's best to ignore their stupidity.  

Angel Bruja

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:12 pm
Yep but they don't anymore, cause they know I can be unpredicictable  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:25 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
How come some people on here, whom you don't even know, are so ******** mean to you? It's like, this one kid who was all like, "If you were a real Goth, you wouldn't give a s**t about what your hair looks like. Just wait until your goddamn hair grows back." It's just like, Jesus! Who the hell made you Queen Goth? So you know what? You can ******** kiss my a**. Ugh.... It's just like, bite me. Or if you don't leave me alone, I just might reach right thru the goddamn computer screen and bite you! evil stressed

well, their stupid.

being gothic doesn't mean that you don't care about your appearence. it can mean that you wear what you wear only because you like it.  

mee_shee

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:22 pm
It happens all the time. I'm not affected by it anymore, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:36 pm
[It happens all the time. Get over it, or people'll do it more.]  

Genica Pussywillow

Icy-Determination_020

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:27 am
They sound like idiots that dont have the need to be opening there lil mouths less there tounges be cut off... though after I have wasp sting the hell out of it twisted
sounds more like there just wanting to be a** holes to make them selves feel better cause of there own short cummings... no worries most likely there really some looser who dont even know what being goth is.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:12 pm
...blunt critisizm can be a bit offensive...but true most of the time  

Fux this account

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:43 pm
.........most goths do give a damn about their hair.
i do, and i consider myself a goth.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:54 pm
Konkuro
I get what you mean! Most Goths dont worship satan and im sick and tired of them saying that. and also im sick of people thinking that Goths are mean, evil people! Im not mean and evil, yeah im mean SOMETIMES but thats only because im tired of people doing that and being rude to people for like no reason whatsoever! It pisses me off so bad!
I agree with you i'm the niceist person(according to friends and people i talk to)there is...The last time i was mean at all was when someone punched me and i punched back.  

Kamadev

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:14 am
mean people suck.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items