Disorders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jessi exstasi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:07 am
Royoka
I thought anorexia was a physical disorder, but I guess it could be mental as well.

So far, the only one I think I have is ADD.

Meh, well good point.
Maybe physical disorders should be added too, just to be fair huh? Haha.. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:58 am
I've come to believe that I have a minor case of paranoia. Sometimes I think people are out to get me, probably because I know too much.

And yah, physical disorders should be added, only if people want to list them.  

Royoka

lest_redemtion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:23 pm
add, borderline, clinical depression, and a few others.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:33 pm
ESD (Expressional Speech Disorder) =3  

WeissVicious

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:13 pm
I've got a writing disability. I hate it... a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:19 pm
lest_redemtion
add, borderline, clinical depression, and a few others.

add mild paranoia and prehaps OCD and you have me...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Enjuku

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:49 pm
:3 I have ADD OCD Depression Paranoia and I'm an insomniac ^-^
I don't take pills for anything anymore, The side affects are usually worse than the disorder itself ( like losing 10 pounds in 3 days, not eating, throwing up, headaches ect..)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:34 pm
Chronic Depression
Borderline Personaliy Disorder
Social Anxiety Disorder

And as far as I know that's it, then again I quit going to the doc...  

himynameisfreak

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:39 pm
Ashes is Ashes
Apparently my mother thinks I have OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder). I count all the single-dashes on the road during the day, and the lit up reflectors on the road at night. I constantly count time in music (no matter what, rap, rock, classic), and re-arrange everything on the bathroom counter to be in patterns or all straight lines. If a cupboard door is open, or the pantry door slightly open, I have to shut it. Does that sound too much? Or am I "normal"?

What is known as OCD is really not the clinical definition. You can have what is generally attributed to OCD, yet not actually have it. The primary difference between having the traits of OCD and actually having an OCD is in what effect it has on your life. If the impact is relatively minor, it is not considered an OCD. Of course, if it severely alters your daily life it is most likely an OCD.

Your case sounds as though it could be either. My guess would be that you have a low degree OCD, but only a doctor can really say.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:32 am
Severe social anxiety
Depression

...woo.  

Silenus Slade

MoonMaze

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:11 am
i get bursts of what people think is OCD. im not always like it, but when i am...its major and lasts for hours at a time, tidying and cleaning and straightening things out.
it happened one time when i was on holliday with my dad, his girlfriend, my little sister and my best friend. apparently i cleaned and tidied the entire caravan and made all the rugs and cushions parralell and all that sort of stuff, but i cant remember doing it really :/
so maybe i have a split personality and the other half of me has OCD. i dont know. but it scares me crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:53 am
OCD
Depression (I'm over it now)
Extreme Paranoia

GC the Silence Slayer

[Fraggle]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:00 pm
I have ADHD. It sucks. I have to take Ritalin for it. Makes me miss my lunch at school. Dammit.
Also Aspergers.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:49 pm
Extreme paranoia
Obsesive compulisive {or how ever you spell it, Not Good at spelling.}
Depression. emo

Thats me!  

zabura_kakashi

The Reused

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:06 pm
well im clastrophobic and i have ADD  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]