Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Favorite Childhood Activties Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to be a kid again?
  Yes, I long for the care free days of childhood...
  No, being an adult/teen is way better.
  Who am I to go against time?
  *sticks out tongue* You're a poopy head! *runs away*
View Results

Rocker_icy_hot

Liberal Entrepreneur

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:54 pm
I used to hang out with my friends at lunch time and we'd take what we didnt want to eat, smush it up and slop it all together on someones styrofoam tray trying to make the nastiest looking things that we could then dare one another to eat it... AH, those were the days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:30 am
TintedShades
A lot of people look back fondly on when they were a child and wish that they could do the same things that they did back then.
I remember some of my favorite things to do were riding my tricycle and petal car, playing with paints, and watching Fraggle Rock (if any of you guys even know what that show is xd ).

So here is a place to share your favorite things you did when you were younger biggrin .

Ahh Fraggle Rock, now that I look back worshipping a garbage heap that could talk is a bit strange but when I was little I wanted to be a doozer!! I remember Eurika's Castle too! I loved that show....*thinks fondly and giggles* the blanketeers! That show made me love peanut butter waaaaaaay too much.  

Vixen in Purple

_Rebels_Whore_

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:41 am
Polly Pockets...I am not talking about the crappy ones they have now thats like a minutare barbie. I am talking about the ones that were actually small, and could very easily get lost. I use to play them with my friends, have murders and happy ever afters. It was fun, I even had a city of them.....my dog ate them all though....Oh how i miss my polly pockets  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:19 pm
One of the things I miss about my childhood was getting up and watching Saturday morning cartoons. One's like Bugs Bunny and Tweety, Stop the Smoggies, Captain Planet, Inspector Gadget, Shining Time Station, Chip and Dale, and tons more. *hehe* Ah... The nostalgia!  

AzureFlame

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:19 pm
Watching television-- mostly Power Rangers and Pokemon. XD And I LOVED Captain Planet! xDD

Otherwise, just playing with toys we got from McDonald's and Burger King. xDDD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:54 pm
I remember every day before I had swimming lessons I would eat olives and watch Beetlejuice and Addams Family (the cartoons). Those were great shows. Plus Power Rangers. My dad actually got to meet the actor that played Tommy. I was so jealous. I had a huge crush on him. I also remember, my best friend had a huge box full of the action figures you got in the Happy Meals at McDonalds and we would sit in his sandbox and play with them. Or we would fill his snadbox with water and play in the mud.  

Chef Paula Deen

PoppyDadswell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:48 am
theres a mountain at the back of my house and we used to go down it and catch frogs..i would see the addams family at my babysitters which i loved.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:20 pm
I used to watch "Out of The Box" and other Disney Shows... "Gulla Gulla Island".....

I also used to watch Blues Clues..... I used to love that show.....

Trick or treat until my parents dragged me home.....

Make fake food out of plants and mud.....

Comment my profile?

~XxKitty_ChanxX~

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:01 pm
Ah, childhood!

I remember that I played outside A LOT back when I was a kid (and got a sprained ankle because of it). In fact, my leisure activities were devided into two different categories: outside activities and inside activities.

Outside:
- play hide-and-seek, tag, and/or hopscotch
- play 'Indian princesses' with my sister where we gathered leaves, little orange berries my mom said were poisonous (good thing we never tried tasting them), and a specie of grass whose flowers looked like miniature heads of barley
- trying to catch butterflies
- messing around with the puppies (back then, we had an entire litter - around 10 of them!)

Inside:
- play dress-up
- mock fighting (with my sister - and we didn't even know any martial arts! xd )
- watching cartoons like Captain Planet, the Loony Tunes, and the Addams Family (man I loved Wednesday!); and Japanese stuff like Pokemon and Power Rangers. I still memorize their names and their animal robot things! xd

Man. Those were the days, eh?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:50 pm
I used to play with legos, have barbie soap operas, and play with my my little ponies out in the backyard.  

Angellost

FMA_Fangirl83

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:35 pm
I remember Fraggle Rock! heart
I loved to climb trees, and swore I'd never stop... maybe I'll climb one again someday.

On Nick Jr I used to watch: the Noozles, The Lil Bits, David the Gnome, (what was that one about the fairy tales?), The Elephant Show (My niece who's 3 years younger than me used to love that song!), oh and what was that Algeria’s Castle? Something with a big dragon... but it was puppets...

I remember playing in those cheap kiddy pools each summer with my niece, adding mud and saying we were making a chocolate pudding! And then the baths afterwards where we'd magically grow tails and become mermaids! The faucet flowed with honey rather than water! Ah those were the days...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:57 am
heart heart heart blaugh scream scream crying crying smile 3nodding xd sweatdrop wink wink whee cool evil lol mad mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen rofl 4laugh ninja burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama dramallama arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow twisted lol sad heart domokun blaugh 3nodding smile biggrin redface scream exclaim mrgreen wahmbulance dramallama burning_eyes cheese_whine 4laugh  

crimson_day

Shrapnel0216

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:25 pm
I miss the shows when I was a kid, they were good, not like the crap they have on now that my little brother watches.. I was the ki who always went into things first, had a horrible temper, and did everything I was ared to, just to prove I could. I have the scars and broken bones to prove it!! My mom never let me take karate classes, she was afraid I'd hurt people, my sister tortured me, and of couse, she knew karate.. Basically, I was a little demon of a child, and when I got bigger, thats all that happend, I haven't matured mentally since I was four! And my attention span is still just as short....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:19 am
You would have to be a fiend to not remember this gem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4FaQgEFMo <-Clicky here! =3=  

Patricius the Archangel

21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games