Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always
Do Sesshoumaru and Rin have a chance for the future? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesshoumaru + __________
  Rin, duh! (Just older)
  Kagura, of course
  Uh, Kagome (as if it wasn't obvious)
  ..... Naraku =P *runs away*
View Results

beugerard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:05 pm
Kyoko-chan_1
Well, to me, I don't really mind if Rin ends up with Sesshomaru or Kohaku. sweatdrop However, at this point, I see Sesshomaru as like some sort of guardian or protector of Rin... but when Rin actually grows up, then it might change... maybe. Spoiler... In the latest chapters of Inuyasha, Rin dies & it seems that Sesshomaru can't revive her again with Tenseiga!! I can't wait to read the next one to see if Sesshomaru ever does bring Rin back to life & Sesshomaru really seems to be enraged & sad (that shows how much Sessomaru cares for her)... oh yeah, Kohaku's currently following Sesshomaru's group ever since Kikyo past away.

Well... i´m not shure about this... but in that chapter apears Sessomaru´s mother?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:20 pm
thats kind of creepy... xp  

HuricaneWolf

HimmelGrau

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:47 am
no they definately haven't!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:13 pm
I can't really see it happening. Foster father turned lover? Kinda creepy. sweatdrop  

Exeunt Pursued by a Bear

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MoonLadyUmi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:47 am
i think sesshomaru always kinda loved rin. besides, sesshomaru ages slower, so by the time rin is like 15, he'll still be like the equivalent of 20. another thing, the way jaken reacts to rin, its obvious that takahashi wants them 2 b 2gether. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:15 pm
salvatore-shan
Just state your opinions - whether you think they are a couple, father/daughter, disciple/master or brother/sister. Personally I think they are a couple for the future, obviously not right now as Rin is still 7/8 *pokes* But when she matures, yeah, I think they would be a perfect couple.
I can't actually see Rin growing up and Sesshoumaru NOT being with her. sweatdrop I know the couplings generally go Sesshoumaru/Kagura and Rin/Kohaku, but I seriously can't imagine Rin just hightailing it out of there and shacking up with Kohaku. And after the manga, Sesshoumaru-sama cannot be with Kagura, unfortunately. *sighs*

I disagree I think Sesshomaru loves her as a daughter not a lover  

Anotherlove

shamss

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:39 am
Anotherlove
salvatore-shan
Just state your opinions - whether you think they are a couple, father/daughter, disciple/master or brother/sister. Personally I think they are a couple for the future, obviously not right now as Rin is still 7/8 *pokes* But when she matures, yeah, I think they would be a perfect couple.
I can't actually see Rin growing up and Sesshoumaru NOT being with her. sweatdrop I know the couplings generally go Sesshoumaru/Kagura and Rin/Kohaku, but I seriously can't imagine Rin just hightailing it out of there and shacking up with Kohaku. And after the manga, Sesshoumaru-sama cannot be with Kagura, unfortunately. *sighs*

I disagree I think Sesshomaru loves her as a daughter not a lover

I agree with you for tyhat.. i think that Sesshoumaru loves her like a daughter..she's a little girl he can't loves her live a lover right??  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:38 pm
Well, I think that if they do have a chance it will be far, far in the future. Personally that is what I am rooting for but I am not overly optimistic for it.  

Fireformed

10,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

kierena

Wheezing Believer

15,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:42 am
maybe...if rin doesn't die before they get close to their future.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:02 pm
Sesshy always would strike me as being rather..gay. I mean, hes only around little rin and jaken. Hes never around any other females. ANd if he is, he always kinda, has a grudge or something. I dunno, if Rin were a little older, then maybe  

Unsui

FMA_Fangirl83

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:38 pm
I think in his heart Rin is the first person he has ever really cared about. He's grown to love her and his sword knew he would, thus it let it's will be known. heart Still I feel sorry for him because in the end he will outlive her. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:00 pm
Kagome and Sesshoumaru. Rin and Sesshoumaru sounds like rape. I mean they are like father and daughter.  

AislingDemxys

Ursine Businesswoman

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Married 100

cookies4breakfast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:48 pm
sesshoumaru is like a foster father to rin and its kinda freaky if they became couples also theres a huge age difference...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:25 pm
It's not that I couldn't see Rin and Sesshoumaru as a couple (the age difference doesn't really bother me because of the whole demon vs human development thing)...it's just that I really feel Sesshoumaru sees her more as a daughter. Maybe part of that seems like Sesshomaru is subconsciously making up for neglecting his brother and ignoring his own father's advice...

Saris Setian Satyricon

0Poison_Cupcake0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:58 am
i am gonna have to say rin granted after some time has passed and rin is older. Also my friends would like say that she doesnt see them in that way because sesshomaru seems to be more like a father figure to her.
I Still say RIN + SESSHOMARU  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces