Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:33 pm
Seto smacked Pegasus because he was just that OOC, interupting the evil laughter and causing the sound of a needle being lifted off a record.
"Alright Pegasus, I need help uninventing my invention." Seto said. "Also, I need a thesaurus. My script writer seems to have lost hers."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:43 pm
Mokuba let out a loud gasp at Seto smacking Pegasus. " But Pegasus, you must help us. We need you to avenge Malik, your our only hope." Mokuba said with those dramatic pleading eyes.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:01 pm
Pegasus put his hands on his hips, sniffed and turned in that snobish way little children do when they pout.
"Well you can't have my help unless I can see what you made in the first place and he stops being mean to me." Pegasus moved to walk back into his castle.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:04 pm
" Its a gun that turens humans into blue eyes creatures. And Im not sure, but I'll try and make him less mean to you. But we need you pegasus..tha fate of the world rests on our shoulders. With us working together, we can overcome this." Mokuba said in one of those confident speeches.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:10 pm
Seto, in a completely uncharacteristic way, smiled and agreed with his brother. "Yes Pegasus, you must help us. We need you."
Again he paused for the fangirls to yell 'He wants you Peggy!' but no such shout came, for the Rocky Horror Picture show was one studio down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:19 pm
Mokuba paused intensly awaiting Pegasus's answer.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:33 pm
With lots of dramatic music playing, Pegasus posed in many poses to say 'I'm thinking.' Ten minutes passed and still the music and posing went on.
"Oh just get to the point man! Will you help or not?" Seto glared, finally a little in character.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 7:38 pm
Mokuba looked shocked but had to agree." Yeah, I mena, ive listen to the same stupid song for ten minutes. Its driving me crazy!" Mokuba exclaimed.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:00 pm
Pegasus looked taken aback, and affronted which is apparently really hard as a vein bulged on his forehead.
"Kaiba-boy, we need to have a talk you and I, about my wife."
"What the hell?" Seto blinked. Truly this was a b-movie.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:46 pm
" Nani? " Mokuba replyed. He was confused, he had no idea what Pegasus was getting at.  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:51 pm
Malik had been staring blankly for the last fifteen minutes until he finally shrugged and took off the BEWD mask that had suddenly appeared on his face. He then removed the white cape he was wearing, revealing that he was simply wearing his white shirt from battle city and a pair of blue cargo pant. His gold jewelry had turned into silver, which caused his to grin. "Awesome! I can sell this to make my own B-Movie!" With that decided, our deranged Egyptian walked off to make a movie of the events that had just occured.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:38 am
"Well my wife died long ago and it's haunted me ever since and I miss her so much and she was so beautiful and-" Pegasus broke down crying on Seto's shoulder in a very abrupt fake way. "And you've just gotta help me before I can help you. You need to get me a rare artifact called the Jewel of Sekhmet. It revives the dead even though the ankh of Osisris would be more appropriate, but this is a b-movie and that's what it does."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:10 am
((ok, this is gonna make me feel really cheesey here goes xd ))

" Dont worry Pegasus! We'll get that jewel, and we will get your wife back! Lets go Seto, it seems we have another mission on our hands." Mokuba said turning dramatically to the jet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:09 am
"We sure will little guy. We sure will." Seto ruffled his brother's hair and put on his own helmet. "Don't worry Pegasus, we'll be back!"
Pegasus smiled, turned and changed the lighting, cackling evilly as Seto flew off to the horizon.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:48 pm
it was now a dark and stormy night as they flew to unknown charts. Mokuba tryed to get some sort of reading as to where they were, but it was too foggy and dark to tell. But many storm warnings came to the radar. " Seto, a stom is at foot. " Mokuba explained to his brother in front of him.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff