Stats & Levels
  Colors & Stats
  Levels & Colors
  All three
  Other
View Results

Lord Serene

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:18 am
I used The Lab Ray on my first account, before being hacked and frozen, and I was using it for stats. Back then I felt it was the best way to train. I am not so sure anymore, it is quick, but your stats are too uneven. My old pet Sengajino had about 168 HP and every other stat was under 20. So I was taking a beating and doing almost no damage. I could win though, but only luckily if I was fighting tough enemies.

This time I am using Dubloons and Codestones.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:30 am
I use mine for colors and stats. My pet is in the 100+ range for HP and he's changed so many times. I just always have to make sure I don't zap my other pet that I painted(Royal mynci) biggrin  

Radiancee

unwantedcocker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:17 am
please mail me the answer to this but uhh how do you get the ray map and how do u use it and isnt the adpotion center down for maintanence O.o  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:37 pm
I use it for stats mostly! I could always save up for PB's but I hate having to wait lyk a trillion hours for the training schools. I'm not the type who battles much but sometimes plot puzzles get too hard for me and the War/ BD parts are where I can get the most points.
Although my Lab pet is my robot zafara. I'm not really into Lab Ray only colors.  

Oinkette

Zephryne Amaelia Coltvage

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:04 pm
I use it for colors and species. What I mainly want out of the lab ray is a Faerie Acara or an Alien Aisha  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:41 pm
I usually zap in hopes to get something pretty, but my pets colours never change anymore. crying  

winter rat

CatRoxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:45 pm
I use the labray for species and colors (like most people here)
I don't really care about stats, i'm not really a battledome lover...
The only annoying side-effect is that genders might change...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:00 pm
I use the lab ray to send good zaps back into the pound, and just for kicks and giggles everyday. I get the opportunity to trade for pets I want or send someone their dream pet. I also like the stats because my battle pet and long time zapper has acquired a fair amount of hp and strength for the sake of one player battledome and DON, aka trophies. biggrin  

Chantaey

Pets, Petpets, and the Lab Ray

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces