Fufu...It is teh Naruto...in...CHINESE?!! O__o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMFG. Sasuke's sounds like a girl!
  Yes, YES, HE DOES!
  Yes! A very smexy one! >D
  No he doesn't. His seiyuu is Noriaki Sugiyama, who is a male and is also...(Rambles on about Noriaki Sugiyama and how wrong I am)
  I wouldn't know, but I want to! Does he really sound like a girl?! O__o
  Meh, I don't think so. >_>
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:14 am
I watched them and the chinese one is COOL!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:27 pm
Kuroyue
Being Chinese myself, I can understand the video clips. The voices are very good! I've heard much, much worse. Actually, Sasuke sounds a lot more masculine than a lot of male cartoon characters that I've heard in Chinese. From a Chinese standpoint, no he does not sound girly. But I dunno about the rest of you...

Feh. You're saying it like you're the only Chinese member in this guild. I am too. And I am very happy that I'm not the only Chinese member. =D But really, haven't seen you around before. Or...maybe it's because I haven't been active lately.

Yeah, I thought the Chinese Sasuke sounded alot more masculline then alot of male characters, BUT NOT IN CANTONESE! It shocked me listening to him talk...they did the same thing to Haku to.

Mandarin Sasuke is A.O.K. =D Cantonese Sasuke, is NOT A.O.K. >)

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:31 pm
churrlo
I watched them and the chinese one is COOL!

Ah...my dear friend chuurlo...after five posts...you finally found my link on the first post. My deepest sympathies. =)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:22 pm
xd I just hadn't gotten around to looking at them blaugh But I finally did it rofl  

churrlo

Kuroyue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:44 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Kuroyue
Being Chinese myself, I can understand the video clips. The voices are very good! I've heard much, much worse. Actually, Sasuke sounds a lot more masculine than a lot of male cartoon characters that I've heard in Chinese. From a Chinese standpoint, no he does not sound girly. But I dunno about the rest of you...

Feh. You're saying it like you're the only Chinese member in this guild. I am too. And I am very happy that I'm not the only Chinese member. =D But really, haven't seen you around before. Or...maybe it's because I haven't been active lately.

Yeah, I thought the Chinese Sasuke sounded alot more masculline then alot of male characters, BUT NOT IN CANTONESE! It shocked me listening to him talk...they did the same thing to Haku to.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like that. But yay, there's someone other than me who's Chinese! I never heard the Cantonese version, so I can't say anything about it. I heard another version of the mandarin Naruto show with different voices, and they just ruined it. Sasuke sounded like...a nerdy Bill (I don't know how else to put it). I forgot what other characters sounded like, but I remember that Sasuke had the worst voice. Eh, I heard it in Taiwan, so maybe that had to do with it. Maybe they have different recordings in mainland China? Oh well. But that Sasuke on youtube is so much better in comparison....Sakura too.

Oh yeah, you haven't seen me around here because I almost never post here, even though I check on it often.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:05 am
ninja I wanna find Naruto in Spanish or French now blaugh  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:28 pm
Kuroyue
JhonnyRaincloud
Kuroyue

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like that. But yay, there's someone other than me who's Chinese! I never heard the Cantonese version, so I can't say anything about it. I heard another version of the mandarin Naruto show with different voices, and they just ruined it. Sasuke sounded like...a nerdy Bill (I don't know how else to put it). I forgot what other characters sounded like, but I remember that Sasuke had the worst voice. Eh, I heard it in Taiwan, so maybe that had to do with it. Maybe they have different recordings in mainland China? Oh well. But that Sasuke on youtube is so much better in comparison....Sakura too.

Oh yeah, you haven't seen me around here because I almost never post here, even though I check on it often.

I know! I feel so lonely being the only Chinese in this guild. x3

Oh, so that's how it is eh? Well, I can garuntee you that the Cantonese Sasuke...stinks like smelly onions on a stick in the sun. Dx Is it just me, or do all Cantonese dubs have the same voices? ^^;;

ROFL. Billy Nerd. xD Yeah, I commented. xD If that was part of some kind of Mandarin or Taiwan drama, it'd be perfect! =D I'd watch it everyday. xD (And maybe improve my Mandarin. -Dies of humilation-)

Oh, okay. xD I just stopped posting for a while, but I come back, occasionally. xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:29 pm
churrlo
xd I just hadn't gotten around to looking at them blaugh But I finally did it rofl

Oh. I thought the text was too small so you couldn't see it. xD But yay! You did it! =D

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:14 pm
Oh I could see it blaugh I just didn't get around to it until like 2 months later LMAO  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:38 pm
churrlo
Oh I could see it blaugh I just didn't get around to it until like 2 months later LMAO

xD I do that all the time!  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:41 pm
We're both lazy razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:29 pm
churrlo
We're both lazy razz

Huzzah! =D  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:20 pm
YATA!!! biggrin And omg I saw Naruto in Spanish! IT FREAKING SUCKS!! Sakura sounds like an OLD LADY! gonk I'm scarred for life!!!! crying Same with FMA! OMFG!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:06 pm
churrlo
YATA!!! biggrin And omg I saw Naruto in Spanish! IT FREAKING SUCKS!! Sakura sounds like an OLD LADY! gonk I'm scarred for life!!!! crying Same with FMA! OMFG!!!

xD I wish I could show you the Cantonese version. I think you'll fall into a coma after hearing how Sasuke sounds.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:32 pm
I saw FMA in Spanish and I almost DIED gonk They sounded too much like ******** Spaniards! I don't need to go into another coma xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff