Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who should naruto be with?
  sakura
  hinata
  sasuke
  ino
  other
  who cares about naruto?! sasuke and sakura all the way!!!!!
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:57 pm
Lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:36 am
Oh yeah, and Sasuke will NEVER get together with Sakura..just won't happen..

Naruto won't work with Ino either...Nor Temari, blah blah blah, blah blah blah...

Guess that leaves him limited options SasuNaru fans.. confused

Repriev3

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:20 pm
Icky! >< I hate Yaoi parings  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:43 pm
Yeah, SasuNaru is a horrible pairing.

Naruto and Hinata xd  

zeldabcc

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:27 pm
YEAH! Say no to Yaoi parings and yes to NaruHina! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:59 pm
I prefer the NaruSaku pairing. It seems a lot more likely in the new chapters of the manga now...

Hinata just seems to shy to say anything to Naruto, though it has been three years so who knows how much her self confidence has gone up.  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:57 pm
>< I'm not that far in the manga to say stuffs like that ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:08 am
It's not a matter of likeing, it's just a matter of fact that Naruto will never get with any of those people...Kishimoto knows something like that would ruin the series and wouldn't put it in.. confused

None of them really look like they'd go together at all if you think about it and yes I was kidding earlier ^^ 3nodding

Naruto's too loud, obnoxious, and such to be a match with Hinata no matter how much we know she likes him. Even when she does get the guts as we've all seen he clearly has no interest. He probably won't even know what she's saying. Unless she gets physical, even then I'm not sure... o.O

Sakura finds him obnoxious and immature and kinda just hates the way he naturally acts so that wouldn't work. I mean, as a friend she really doesn't hate him but she hates his dumb immature side and I doubt Kishimoto would ever take that away from him.

Repriev3

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:08 pm
xd Too bad... I wanted to see some romance heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:42 pm
churrlo
>< I'm not that far in the manga to say stuffs like that ^^

lol none of that was even much of a spoiler, expect mabye the Sakura thing....but not really. Unless you ment you couldnt say anything cause you arent that far up...

And Gaa^san I dissagree with you with Sakura, cause *spoilers....somewhat...well im putting them as spoilers for people who dont want to know...even though its hard to consider them spoilers even...*With the new thing in Naruto Sakura appears to not consider him as obnoxious etc anymore. One part Naruto was talking about going on a date, and Sakura never refused it, she just said that since there ninja they don't have time for stuff like that

Than again it could just be my fanboyness showing. Who knows.  

Mr._Stabby

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:51 pm
I just meant to say I don't know enough about their different personalities blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:30 am
Yes I am up to date and I still have the same feeling...Sure he's not as bad as before, he has grown more mature ad has those moments, but we all know Naruto would have to be a hell of a lot more serious the type for Sakura to have the hots for him still...That would still mean the main characteristic of his personality going away and that would basically make him not Naruto anymore..They have more of a "just friends" kinda relationship and I'm sure Naruto at least gets that... Unless Sakura falls for that kinda person he is now and forgets about Sasuke, it wouldn't ever work and on another note even if she did like him I doubt they'd still ever go out anywhere other than a fanfic. :p  

Repriev3

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:07 pm
Haha yeah, that's what I would think too blaugh Or aside from a few dates I'm sure we would not see much xd I don't think Kishimoto would go in depth in relationships, it'd be more of a... they're dating then show anything kinda thing. At least that's what I predict razz  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:51 am
missing nin itachi
Naruhina! And as far as Sasusaku all I have to say is that Sasuke is a whiny emo...Itasaku!

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:48 am
Lol!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items