Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling
Help? Sexualities (and more) defined Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kristinas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:34 pm
yay this will be a ton of help  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:41 am
this was a good Idea. well done  

Miss Gaytastic

SnowflakeGirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:14 am
Artemis-X
SnowflakeGirl
Artemis-X

Trisexual - attraction in men, women and a third party [oneself, animals, or vegetables]

NOOOOOOOO!!!NOT THE ANIMALS...OR THE VEGIES!ok..how do you have sex with a vegie? rolleyes what id the vegie is a cactus??? xd
i think it's like.... erm.... masturbation with a vegetable.... such as a cucumber >.>'

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:14 am
um, i don't really the see point of distinction between bisexual-pansexual-trisexual. confused i mean, there ain't no third gender, and a third PARTY in sex (oneself, animals, whatever) i don't think qualifies for ~third gender~ either. so...could someone plz explain that to me? confused  

hnsw

Nebbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:49 pm
Some cultures do have a third gender, which takes on male and female roles, or is somehow distinct from male and female. An example is "two-spirit" in some native american cultures. They were highly respected by their culture and were often taken as second wives to chiefs, and had important societal/spiritual roles.

I almost think that pansexual is a better term for me because I feel that bisexual is inaccurate because it does not account for the fact that male and female are not the only gender identities. Also, I feel that I could be attracted to someone not in spite of but because they are a non-traditional gender, or are transgendered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:38 pm
Well put Nebbie! Also wonderous idea Artty! :: Does her people of two-souls dance. :: Ohh also Nebbie for someone who isn't supposed to have internet till monday it's pretty cool your talking on sunday!  

CassiOrchid

Nebbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:33 am
CassiOrchid
Well put Nebbie! Also wonderous idea Artty! :: Does her people of two-souls dance. :: Ohh also Nebbie for someone who isn't supposed to have internet till monday it's pretty cool your talking on sunday!

oh, I put that up on thursday and came back home and the internet was magically back. It seriously goes out every time it rains. So someone will come by tomorrow to see if they can fix the overall problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:52 am
Makes sense to me right now Gaia is telling me people who are not online are, and people who are on-line are not.  

CassiOrchid

Artemis-X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:18 pm
CassiOrchid
Makes sense to me right now Gaia is telling me people who are not online are, and people who are on-line are not.
i get that every once and a while @.@

but i'm glad that you guys find my thread to be nice! ^^-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:59 am
HAHA I want to be an AutoSexual, I love me XD  

Reizy

Artemis-X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:41 pm
ReizvolI
could you love just yourself though....? complete Narcissus?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:30 am
Artemis-X
ReizvolI
could you love just yourself though....? complete Narcissus?

XD  

Reizy

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:26 pm
I am proud to be the one the only Gender Queer in my Town, come on really who wants to be shoved in a box and be called a Male or Female come on, though i do love dresses  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:58 pm
Nebbie
I think transvestite technically means that you do it for sexual gratification, i.e. you like to have sex dressed as the opposite gender.
Cross-dressers do it more for an emotional reason, i.e. they want to express the part of them that is the opposite gender.
In both of these cases, they do not intend to become the opposite gender.

Technically, transgender is an umbrella term that includes transgender, transsexual, transvestite, cross-dressers, drag queens/kings, and gender queer individuals.
Gender queer is what I use to describe people who don't identify as either gender, or both genders, or some other non-male/non-female gender.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I understand it.
call me a freak, but didn't you just say "you like to have sex dressed as the opposite gender"? meaning "you like you have sex WHILE dress as the opposite gender"?!  

RavenFear

Nebbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:02 pm
RavenFear
Nebbie
I think transvestite technically means that you do it for sexual gratification, i.e. you like to have sex dressed as the opposite gender.
Cross-dressers do it more for an emotional reason, i.e. they want to express the part of them that is the opposite gender.
In both of these cases, they do not intend to become the opposite gender.

Technically, transgender is an umbrella term that includes transgender, transsexual, transvestite, cross-dressers, drag queens/kings, and gender queer individuals.
Gender queer is what I use to describe people who don't identify as either gender, or both genders, or some other non-male/non-female gender.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I understand it.
call me a freak, but didn't you just say "you like to have sex dressed as the opposite gender"? meaning "you like you have sex WHILE dress as the opposite gender"?!

Meaning that dressing as the opposite for arrousal or as part of a sexual act. So maybe you start out dressed as the opposite sex? sweatdrop I'm not exactly sure.  
06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff