Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
~@^ talk about favorite Video game titles ^@~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:26 am
I just beat GG boost in Isuka like 2 days ago  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:28 am
lurichan
Ascher

Ahhh millia, Dillon hates her because he never wins when i play as millia. i like the move where she completely rolls under her opponent, i roll under him and hit him from behind with a lust shaker like nothing.

She has decent speed and a fair number of moves that are easily pulled off and still considered super moves, so she is a good character for a button masher, even better for a finess player. ^^* I fall somewhere in the middle of that gamer line though. If I know a character's moves I try to use them, but if I don't I do a lot of mashing to find what I need.

Decent speed? she's like the 2nd fastest char in the game lol
Chip is pure speed but he takes damage like nothing.
Hey have you ever seen justice's gamma ray?  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:32 am
Ascher

I haven't played that one. ^^* Congrats on beating it though. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:33 am
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

Ahhh millia, Dillon hates her because he never wins when i play as millia. i like the move where she completely rolls under her opponent, i roll under him and hit him from behind with a lust shaker like nothing.

She has decent speed and a fair number of moves that are easily pulled off and still considered super moves, so she is a good character for a button masher, even better for a finess player. ^^* I fall somewhere in the middle of that gamer line though. If I know a character's moves I try to use them, but if I don't I do a lot of mashing to find what I need.

I know, but I am very big on fast charecters. ^_^ I have a harder time playing Dizzy, but i love her character and personality, so I still play her when I have the chance. Justice is nasty/sic/wrong. xp  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:34 am
lurichan
Ascher

thankee, The final battle is between you, and an infinite dragon install sol as well as a supercharged ky, and it seems like they both have unlimited tension because one of em hit me with 3 overdrives in a row. and then sol used napalm death, which he shouldnt have because there are no instant kills in isuka...
So Im sittin on my bed like... "huh???"
meanwhile Testament is like "OH dear god!" and i lost like 4 times lol

I had to have Dillon come over to help me with it and we played as a team.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:36 am
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

I know, but I am very big on fast charecters. ^_^ I have a harder time playing Dizzy, but i love her character and personality, so I still play her when I have the chance. Justice is nasty/sic/wrong. xp

May, johnny and testament are my best chars. I just plain out <3 Dizzy n.n  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:42 am
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

thankee, The final battle is between you, and an infinite dragon install sol as well as a supercharged ky, and it seems like they both have unlimited tension because one of em hit me with 3 overdrives in a row. and then sol used napalm death, which he shouldnt have because there are no instant kills in isuka...

0o; Overdriving zippy much game? I never like it when the game cheats a lot like that. -_-* That's why I usually play more for fun than to beat it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:43 am
Ascher

May, johnny and testament are my best chars. I just plain out <3 Dizzy n.n

Who doesn't love Dizzy?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:45 am
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

0o; Overdriving zippy much game? I never like it when the game cheats a lot like that. -_-* That's why I usually play more for fun than to beat it.

Yea well you get the 3 Zako chars once you beat it, (they plain out SUCK) and you see some funny sprite pics during the credit roll that shows how bored the programmers were when they made the game lol.

Whoever doenst like Dizzy is dead to me...
Ex Dizzy is dangerous n.n  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:49 am
Ascher

Yea well you get the 3 Zako chars once you beat it, (they plain out SUCK) and you see some funny sprite pics during the credit roll that shows how bored the programmers were when they made the game lol.

Whoever doenst like Dizzy is dead to me...
Ex Dizzy is dangerous n.n

At least the programers decided to include some fun pictures for the end. ^_^

Dizzy is dangerous in general. If she wasn't such a nice person there would be much chaos and ruin in her wake. But she is a nice person, so it's all good  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:50 am
One of the pics shows the three zako's one is holdin a cross, one is holdin a ring od garlic, and another is holdin a steak and they're all looking at slayer. And slayer's at the other side of the screen just shrugging.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:52 am
Ascher
One of the pics shows the three zako's one is holdin a cross, one is holdin a ring od garlic, and another is holdin a steak and they're all looking at slayer. And slayer's at the other side of the screen just shrugging.

*giggles* now that would be funny to see. ^_^ I"m going to have to run soon. Have a good day.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:52 am
How badass is the game's music? I mean the very last cd i bought (which was like 2 years ago) was the GGXX midnight carnival soundtrack... i still listen to it to this day  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:53 am
lurichan
Ascher

*giggles* now that would be funny to see. ^_^ I"m going to have to run soon. Have a good day.

Leavin? ok bye bye, have yourself a good day too. n.n  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:54 am
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

Leavin? ok bye bye, have yourself a good day too. n.n

Thanks, You too!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas